Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gitzy's B12

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Looking good mate.
    Always loved those Blue Flame mufflers.

ASF Premium Full Member
    Blog Entries
    Looks really good mate, like its ment to be!
    I cant stand stuff that looks cobbled together.
    You're doing a top job there fella, and another
    work of art in progress.

ASF Premium Full Member fimpBIKES's Avatar
    good work on the details for the fork swap
    i love seeing that shit get shared around, thats what its all about

as for the tail, i like something smaller
    new r6?
    Rev the fucker!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Cheers Guys.. I'm still trying to decide whether to keep the fat ass seat unit or opt for the conversion.... thinking... thinking..

Blog Entries
    quote:Originally posted by OLD SKOOL BANDIT

That can looks 'kin great. Like the gixxer tail idea too. Is yours the black with the blue flake in it ? if so I would keep it. Just my opinion.
    Yep the frame is black with blue flake but the rest is just plain old high gloss black...
    Don't get me wrong love the black but thinking maybe something different... plus the paint is only about 400kms old, so kind of a shame to get rid of it so early...

Sweet as ride mate , really good thread to by the way , for mine keep the headlight , get some use out of the black panels..........either short'n up the K5 tail (As I started reading your thread thats what I was going to suggest ) pull it in closer to the tank and make a shorter seat or what about an 06 R6 , that would be trick. Are you going to put a front guard on it I think it needs one. Oh and BTW what photo shop programme do you use ? I have just got the Adobe photo shop 7 but cant seem to create images like I want as you have done with your bandit , with the blue frame and wheels. What about a chrome frame?

Blog Entries
    quote:Originally posted by HueyonaBlade

Sweet as ride mate , really good thread to by the way , for mine keep the headlight , get some use out of the black panels..........either short'n up the K5 tail (As I started reading your thread thats what I was going to suggest ) pull it in closer to the tank and make a shorter seat or what about an 06 R6 , that would be trick. Are you going to put a front guard on it I think it needs one. Oh and BTW what photo shop programme do you use ? I have just got the Adobe photo shop 7 but cant seem to create images like I want as you have done with your bandit , with the blue frame and wheels. What about a chrome frame?
    Now thats a freakin reply, cheers Huey.. i was thinking 06 R6 they look very tidy and clean.. A front 04 750 fender is on its way right now left LAX yesterday, love USPS tracking.. the photoshop i use is Adobe Photoshop CS2 V9 its great when you get the hang of it and i use a tablet pen mouse thingy its great too.. framewise i'm more of a powder and paint guy then a chrome and polish.. Cheers

heres a 98 Bandit 12 from Issue 184 June Streetfighters Mag
    Same forks as mine 05 750 Annodized Black
    03 R1 Swingarm
    06 R6 Race Tail - these things are $300 Aus delivered. Tempting..

ASF Premium Full Member fimpBIKES's Avatar
    thats a cool bandit, but the tail is a MILE too long IMHO
    Rev the fucker!!!!!

quote:Originally posted by Gitzy

you can never have too many bike i dont care what anyone says..

Too right mate just ask the LARGE one.
    i have 4 in my shed now

Now thats a freakin reply, cheers Huey.. i was thinking 06 R6 they look very tidy and clean.. A front 04 750 fender is on its way right now left LAX yesterday, love USPS tracking.. the photoshop i use is Adobe Photoshop CS2 V9 its great when you get the hang of it and i use a tablet pen mouse thingy its great too.. framewise i'm more of a powder and paint guy then a chrome and polish.. Cheers

03 R1 Swingarm

Mate if you are going for one of these go for
    the one with the seat cut out on it cos you
    can move it forward and have a proper seat on it.
    with this one i found you'd want to have a rubber
    arse.

g'day gitzy..have a look at a buell lightening sub frame,
    was looking my self mate but my swingarm is to long.stumpy and still have a rear seat if needed,you'll have to cut your sub-frame off...easy

Monster Tail 4 Sure! That looks the dogs bollox mate!

Blog Entries
    [quote]quote:Originally posted by FIGHTERMC

Originally posted by HueyonaBlade

03 R1 Swingarm

Mate if you are going for one of these go for
    the one with the seat cut out on it cos you
    can move it forward and have a proper seat on it.
    with this one i found you'd want to have a rubber
    arse.
    Yeah i agree, plus i light the street version tail light..

Blog Entries
    quote:Originally posted by Harry

g'day gitzy..have a look at a buell lightening sub frame,
    was looking my self mate but my swingarm is to long.stumpy and still have a rear seat if needed,you'll have to cut your sub-frame off...easy
    Hey Harry my old man had a XB9 Lightening when the bandit was out of action, love that seat unit I'm right with you there.. fun little bike to ride too, so nimble...

Definately go with something that has some straight sharp lines to it the R6 definately fits in rather than the buell , the other thing to mate most of the bikes that you have featured as what you like are guys on here ! just food for thought don't know if you have seen this before mate but I think that this tail would suit nicely
    [:I]

Blog Entries

Definately go with something that has some straight sharp lines to it the R6 definately fits in rather than the buell , the other thing to mate most of the bikes that you have featured as what you like are guys on here ! just food for thought don't know if you have seen this before mate but I think that this tail would suit nicely
    [:I]
    Hey thats the FZR Ben Built.. I love that thing, i love all the fighter seat units like HESA PFERRER and MEGATEC etc but there so damn pricey i cant justify paying $400-$1200 for a seat unit when i can chop up a wrecked gixer tail.. Its all about the dough i'm afraid.. If i won Lotto tomorrow i'd stroll into Extreme Creations with about 70 Grand and go mental with Ben.. but not to be....

Ah to true mate on the $$$$$$$$$$$$$ I just wasn't sure if you were aware of the talented Mr Exben , and yeh your on the money that old YZF is one of my fav's

Blog Entries
    I took the triple for a spin into Newcastle beach yesterday and ran into an old mate who happened to be in possession of my old Gixer 750, so we got chattin and today we ended up fueling up and going for a spin up the Putty road.. Beautiful Day for it, it was... i even went for a blat on the Gixer and i tell you what i dont miss that riding posy

The Old Gixer still with all the bolt on blingy glory i gave it...

Broke Servo for a top up..

A bit of lunch at the Halfway RoadHouse, great burgers... dont mind my big Snozza in the photo...

Blog Entries
    Riding today reminded me of my time on the Moto Gp Circuit chasing Hayden Lol

Blog Entries
    I'm doubting it seen as though this is about as low as i can get... doesnt stop me from feeling like Rossi though... :-)

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast