Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: :the crow: ...Surt's "nazi" fightered Dniepr [:P]

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    surt do you have a long black leather coat and rap around sunnies (black) to wear wen you ride this death weapon though the streets of mosscow at mid-night on a moon less night while the wolve's howl from the back ally's and the zombie's feast on the young !

Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia
    yup, harry, the black leather i wear used to be a tad longer, but its brinks been always clinging to datsuns (small cars []) and dragging 'em along, so i started to shove the brinks into pants... and finally cut 'em away!

two stocky carbs were replaced with a single carb from a car, the same old v4 "zhoporozhets"(arseface ), rejetted by trial and error, now the engine starts well, no matter, if cold or warmed up, just a certain delay in acceleration, the runners are quite long

Thats a wild lookin set up on the rear end surt....drive and drum brake on the same side [:0],saved the pic to show some of the brethern rider's mate , be good mate

quote:Originally posted by Harry

Thats a wild lookin set up on the rear end surt....drive and drum brake on the same side [:0],saved the pic to show some of the brethern rider's mate , be good mate
    yup, thats wild, esp. considering the fact, that usually it leaks... right onto the brake shoes... nazies designed that... [:0] dunno why, perhaps forseein' to sell the manufacturin' licence to the potential enemy[?][?][?]

mine aint leakin', though... [^] it usually leaks whe the sealing is worn-out, and also caused by warming and thus increasing of the air inside the case. my sealings are new and i made a breather pipe in the cap:

more exotic for oz, than some bloody benelli or a guzzi, aint it mates? wait a mo, haven i heard of horizontal oppozition [:0], the aussie club of russian "oppozites" (so we call the boxers)owners[?][?][?]

its got a really strange appeal to it.......must be an old skool thing mate [}]

old skool galore mate! i like old stuff, adding a touch of it here and there, one of the most craziest bikes iv seen was a 20s styled board tracker with a gp honda rcv211 v5 engine! [:0] [:0] [:0] thats wat i love!!!

im with ya on that mate,old skool is good but your skool goes back a bit more than mine mate...to go back that far i would have to look at a vincent m/v or perhap's indian which would cost me a bloody arm and a leg !......would like to put a norton in the shed and that would only cost an arm[V] haha maybe one day but every day they cost more and more$$$$ get a good norton now for around $10,000 au [B)]
    you can do alot with that sort of coin mate,but a cruiser is on the shopping list latter on

well u could buy an old crap for cheap harry, just goota put ur hands on it to make a candy... as far ar the hands re growing from a proper place! my bike was bought for $30-40 and now for sale for $666 [}]

[]

despice the modern cruisers, by the way! [}] as well as their riders - "new bikers" - bankers, managers and other yuppie (and nsyuppie - not so young [}]) shit!

peoples always asking me, wtf is the barrel?! [:0] a charger, of course!, answers me [}] -yeah, we can seee that, but where the air is entering[?][?][?] -no air, a rocket oxidizer!!!

[}]

you should give the old slug (motor) a squirt of black surt and a quick file around the fin's........and carefull with the SUPER CHARGER ! [:0] yeah right ! ha

I'LL STOP WEARING BLACK WEN THEY MAKE A DARKER COLOR

Fukkin classic surt !! [8D]

you should give the old slug (motor) a squirt of black surt and a quick file around the fin's........and carefull with the SUPER CHARGER ! [:0] yeah right ! ha
    yeee-ah harry teach me ur squirts! no filing, no kero, no plain wash ever, since the assembling! supercharger charges oafs for the first hand: doin' that super!!! just yes'dee 'nother one got a portion of spaghetti on his ears about the workin' principles of the gudget

I'LL STOP WEARING BLACK WEN THEY MAKE A DARKER COLOR
    darker than black is still the black hole... the world gonna meet a hude trouble, when THEY make IT mate [xx(]

quote:Originally posted by HOS

Fukkin classic surt !! [8D]

thanks colin, no big shit, just a rat, simple and primitive as a kalashnikov... u can dissassemble and assemble it again in an open field, no need for special tools, just a spanners kit from 8mm to 24mm, and a screw driver, well, and a spark plug wrench, many mods were made to the most parts, mods for the better for instance, using carspark plugs wires with caps - how? (the different connection): shove 2 long thin nail without caps into the secondary winding contacts (they fix with screws), cut car wires at a desirable length, and pull 'em onto the nails: bush engineerin', however!
    tougher valve springs, an altered main gear ratio, heaps of mods, a narrowed for 130 mm side car, too (without a gondole, or a condom, not sure, how it calls in english [8)])

the wiring was simplified to 5 wires, no fuses (and no faults), two relays: one for a horn, and the horn blows like an elephant, very loud low deep tone, borrowed from a russian volvo - volga

... and another one for the headlight
    it used to have a stop light, but i didnt like its appearance, so took it off (and welded up its mounting holes on the rear fender), wnt to set it below, on the main drive case, putting leds in it)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast