Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Bikers" vs "Motorbike Riders"

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    hey latheboy, there is no justice, just us.

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    You couldnt write this stuff as fiction... people would say its too far fetched

Weekend Warrior
    quote:Originally posted by gibbo

If it was your mum and the witness didn't tell anyone because he didn't want to get his mate in trouble what would you do?
    Good point.

The court has been told that Mr Maccar was on his way back from church when witnesses saw him hit Ms Stafford.

is this a joke or a sympathy plea what kind of churchy kicks an old lady let alone runs her down on his bike I don't think there is a punishment out there that'd suit this fuckwit

Jst coz someone goes to church does not inherently make them a good person Boris! How many priests have touched up young boys?

I hae nothing relevant to add, i just found this piccy, thought it was cool and went lookin 4 a thread to put it in.
    Thans for your attention

lol@ ^^^ Ya dag Doc. Still got ya trailer looks pretty good in my yard Intil I find a honky enclosed 1 n get off my arse n return yours anyway

quote:Originally posted by Docktor

less interesting the 100th time around [V]

ok, i will stop it.......... im soooo sorry. lookit after trailer or i bash ya.

Im still blaming zombies and now kittens too..

To keep it in perspective guys it was a hit and run driver who left me like this.

I got smacked very hard while on my 1st Busa, got left in a deep ditch on the side of a country road, unconscious and fukkin mashed. I would have died within the hour from my injuries.

The yelolow bellied chicken shit coward of a cager never stopped and with no witnesses I was dead meat for sure.

With a wifey and two young kiddies at home its a bit desperate mates.
    I might not have been found for months if at all.

By pure chance I happened to be a 360lb meathead, strong, ugly fucker and regained consciousness long enough to lift my broken Busa off me and dial 999 on my cellphone long enough for the ground ambulances to find me before I slipped back into unconsciouness or blead to death whichever came sooner.
    The air ambulance was criss-crossing overhead doing the standard search pattern but couldnt see me in the ditch, I was covered in broken Busa, trees, branches and leaves.

Hit and run bikers, motorcyclists or drivers are chicken shit, nothing more.

thats harsh HOS we had a mate of my wifes family killed in a hit and run FUBAR mate
    and Fight fan I know this man I was just saying I think he is playing the sympathy card he was probably on his way back from his crack dealer or some shit like that but thinks coming home from church will get him a better deal

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    Anyone that runs after hitting someone is a cunt and will pay for it somehow.. It all comes around, a lynch mob is whats needed in times like this...

^^^^^^^^ too fucken right ^^^^^^

nah Ivan. We don't need a lynch mob. We need a nice thick forest with a few cold nights and someone who likes to bust elbows and knees.

quote:Originally posted by boris

thats harsh HOS we had a mate of my wifes family killed in a hit and run FUBAR mate
    and Fight fan I know this man I was just saying I think he is playing the sympathy card he was probably on his way back from his crack dealer or some shit like that but thinks coming home from church will get him a better deal
    Yeah it was a bit rough.
    A lot of people do`nt understand me and why I have the outlook on life I do...... but you have to wear the T shirt to understand

I was telling a stranger what happened to me in a gas station months after my smash and told this guy what happened.
    He said to me "What you worrying about ? You lived didnt you ? Plenty of others do`nt in that situation"
    I was about to punch the cunts fucking lights out, when what he said just hit me like a thunderbolt.
    Stopped me dead in my tracks.... different perspective... he was right !

So many people do`nt survive hit and run accidents, because often they are not found in time.

I was murderously angry for many years after my smash at the git who did this, but I came to realise that anger was pointless, I would never find him or her. What would I do if I found them and faced them ? Not a thought that came easy to me.
    He/she was prolly out his/her face on alcohol or drugs or both and may have been so wasted they may not have realised they had hit someone at the time.

I have two very good friends and I mean good friends (oldschool proper) who took me aside after my accident and said ...HOS, we will find this person and they will be gone, we just need your say so.

It was a terrible dilemna, what do you say ? Yes ? or No ?
    I knew EXACTLY what they meant. These two guys are very well connected and not pub talk !!

But wouldnt that have made me no better than the git that did this ?

Comes down to people kill people.... Not guns not cars, not bikes PEOPLE.........In this world we have good 1's n bad, I believe in Karma and hopefully everyone gets what they deserve eventually.
    Truth is something like hitting some1 could happen to any of us - its how he handled it later that makes him a low scum with a black soul![:0]
    Just cause some1 rides it far from makes then a good person...... Its just expected cause MOST riders r top people with good hearts.

Few years a go a a friend of mine was hit by a 4wd and in a very bad way- we all rushed to the hospital understandable upset and angry not knowing if he would make it. It was a lady rushing somewhere with a kid in the back seat. At the hospital this lady is a mess but but unhurt , the child understandable upset and scared. I looked at the driver and wanted to go rip shreds off her, as I had that same thought, another rider (we had also lost another friend on a bike a few weeks before)went ova n had a go at this lady - all of a sudden I went from wanting to kill her to having a go at him.
    Looking at them both standing there it hit me she never ment to hurt him and would have done anything to change it - just as we loved him and would do anything to keep him safe, looking at them I could have been any of them - the rider, the driver, friend - and I how I would feel if I had hit anyone
    We live in a world where we cant control what happens and the best we can do is how we react to events and how we treat other people

Weekend Warrior
    quote:Originally posted by Lucas

nah Ivan. We don't need a lynch mob. We need a nice thick forest with a few cold nights and someone who likes to bust elbows and knees.
    i,m out near the pilliga scrub get em up here an let the yowies at em.!![}][}]

Here I was enjoying our little hate-fest and you guys have gone and gotten all reasonable!

Understanding the other persons point of view is the first step towrds forgiving them for their momentary lapse of concentration, lack of skill, panic or just plain bad luck. It's perfectly normal to be angry about a situation, and even more so when there is a deliberate act of malice.

At the end of the day you are the one left carrying around your bitter ball of hate and how you deal (or don't deal) with it is your decision to make.

I say we kick the guy in the nuts.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast