Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FIRST EXHAUST CUSTOMER IS IN.. will u b next?

Weekend Warrior

ok , 1200 bandit you say , 12 to 15 hp you say, try 22bhp, yes thats what i produced, well you asked for it... haaa hha

right the story with this guy was, he was like many of the sheep out there, following the others, buying the big names, well here is proof of that total bollox.. before the guy had his bike messed with we did the first run, with a YOSHIMURA RS3 can on, which was in blue 116.1 bhp, then we simply bolted my cans on in purple increased to 138.1 bhp, then off came mine, which was only tested for curiosity... and then several thousand pound later , after the head had been ported, pistons up graded and dyno jet kit and K & N filter was fitted, they could still not get any where near my performance. and as you see in the description, sidekick titanium (NON OPTIMISED) SO the moral is , ...i dont know what the moral is !! oh ye, dont kekin doubt my work !! HAAA HA.. do you want me to go on ??

Weekend Warrior

VTR 1000 SP1, through the gears 4.1 hp more, two titanium silencers, no re mapping or anything

Weekend Warrior

RC51 VTR1000 SP1 Rollon 4th gear 5bhp more over stock

Weekend Warrior

this was a silencer sent to italy and was tested for a magazine against BSM, where again, i came out on top. it was front cover of the magazine

Weekend Warrior

and finally for tonight !! a 1999GSXR 750 blue was stock at 120 bhp, red was YOSHIMURA CYCLONE, at 124.5 and the winner, yet again SIDEKICK PERFORMANCE WITH 127BHP

Weekend Warrior
    [u]conclussion !!</u>
    so when i say my stuff is pretty good, and being such a fussy fucker myself, i know what makes people smile, (exhausts that is) .although models of bikes change, never the less the design of my silencers have not, if it aint broke, dont fix it ! you guys have been great, from over a year ago when we were in the middle of our immigration process from the UK, and because The boys at streetfighters Magzine in the uk reccommended you all. this is the only forum i have joined. and thats why im relying on you people to spread the word with my pipes, so i aint out to rip people off, because you ahve alrady said it, for that performance you pay x ammount of dollars, i do value your comments, and the prices you think I should charge (non ASF Members) ,, so have a drool at the power charts, and call me when your ready, if you can handle the xtra horses that is... haaa. text 0450805778 or email me davegartland@internode.on.net website www.sidekickperformance.com
    Later.. time for zzzzzzzzzz

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    quote:Originally posted by karitsu

ok , 1200 bandit you say , 12 to 15 hp you say, try 22bhp, yes thats what i produced, well you asked for it... haaa hha

right the story with this guy was, he was like many of the sheep out there, following the others, buying the big names, well here is proof of that total bollox.. before the guy had his bike messed with we did the first run, with a YOSHIMURA RS3 can on, which was in blue 116.1 bhp, then we simply bolted my cans on in purple increased to 138.1 bhp, then off came mine, which was only tested for curiosity... and then several thousand pound later , after the head had been ported, pistons up graded and dyno jet kit and K & N filter was fitted, they could still not get any where near my performance. and as you see in the description, sidekick titanium (NON OPTIMISED) SO the moral is , ...i dont know what the moral is !! oh ye, dont kekin doubt my work !! HAAA HA.. do you want me to go on ??
    According to the graph you provided the 138 bhp run with your pipes was done after the engine work, look at the dates and times of the runs under the graphs, it tells you everything. So essentially your pipes gave an increase of 2.8 hp over the yoshi, not 22 bhp. I only noticed this because having done thousands of dyno runs I have never seen such an increase as this on a NA engine.

Weekend Warrior
    HERE WE GO AGAIN !!
    due to the engine work this was obviously not done on the same day.. the guy at the rolling road called me , as there was the opportunity to test my pipes as so much work was being done. 15th september the very first test was done, on stock pipes 116bhp. during the time of september and january, my pipe was tested (NON OPTOMISED) SO YOU WILL KNOW THAT MEANS the bike was not set up to my pipes, as he had already bought and paid for the Yoshi and enginework to be done, so yes thats is what i am claiming 2.8hp over yoshi "after all the work done on the bike" and 22hp over the stock silencers. so here is the proof, like you say never seen before..

HERE WE GO AGAIN !!
    due to the engine work this was obviously not done on the same day.. the guy at the rolling road called me , as there was the opportunity to test my pipes as so much work was being done. 15th september the very first test was done, on stock pipes 116bhp. during the time of september and january, my pipe was tested (NON OPTOMISED) SO YOU WILL KNOW THAT MEANS the bike was not set up to my pipes, as he had already bought and paid for the Yoshi and enginework to be done, so yes thats is what i am claiming 2.8hp over yoshi "after all the work done on the bike" and 22hp over the stock silencers. so here is the proof, like you say never seen before..
    what do you mean here we go again, you post something highly unlikely, and you provide a graph which refutes your own claim, then you get shirty when someone notices?
    Sorry mate, I must be misreading what your post said, but I read it like this
    "before the guy had his bike messed with we did the first run, with a YOSHIMURA RS3 can on, which was in blue 116.1 bhp, then we simply bolted my cans on in purple increased to 138.1 bhp,"
    So you are saying that by simple substitution of a slip on can you gained 22bhp? If that is the case then I bow down to your magical abilities[]

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Portsmouth costa del south coast, England
    Bunch of sinacle cunts.
    If your that fucking worried go else where and pay many thousands of dollars for your pipes because your afraid of something that doesnt have a designer label.

Karitu's pipes have a good rep for performance gains, style and cost in the uk.

Morning all alf

quote:Originally posted by alfiestorm

Bunch of sinacle cunts.
    If your that fucking worried go else where and pay many thousands of dollars for your pipes because your afraid of something that doesnt have a designer label.

Karitu's pipes have a good rep for performance gains, style and cost in the uk.

Morning all alf
    No mate not cynical, his pipes look good if you like that sort of thing, no doubt the workmanship is good, but making performance claims which are well over the top, then disproving them with your own data is not good for someone trying to build a reputation.

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    I was simply asking questions that i would ask anyone who i was considering buying performance parts from.

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    Far out this went on for a bit....

I work at a company that may or maynot have something to do with dyno's and if you want an independent unbiased back to back report i can do one for you.

Do you have a zuast for a 72 CB350F?
    ZZR 1100?
    GSXR 1000 K2?

Blog Entries
    I might wait for a Yoshi,
    When the World Superbike / Endurance Racers / Super Sport /
    Moto GP and all the other roundy-round racers find out about
    your pipes your going to be flat out and wont have time us
    numb-nuts, and then crappy Yoshi's will be dirt cheap....

(its called humour...)

Blog Entries
    Hey Dave, it's a mine field out here hey? Don't strees mate, these guys have their points and opinions, this will not effect your cans. Ivan (latheboy) here works for Dyno Dynamics and regularily runs bike only dyno days. Why not take him up on his offer and get him to do an unbiased comparisson as he says. Nobody will doubt anything if they do their thing on his dyno and you'll have all your advertising done in one hit! Think about it mate and maybe nut something out.

I still reckon you will sell a load of cans just based on style alone mate. This topic is more aimed at the power hungry. It's good to get all these questions mate, it shows for big interest!

Weekend Warrior
    ye it makes me laugh! here is what i explained in the second post
    ...during the time of september and january, my pipe was tested (NON OPTOMISED) SO YOU WILL KNOW THAT MEANS the bike was not set up to my pipes, as he had already bought and paid for the Yoshi and enginework to be done, so yes thats is what i am claiming 2.8hp over yoshi "after all the work done on the bike" and 22hp over the stock silencers

the bike had extensive engine work done, hence the massive boost over stock, so yes it does look a lot, but this was after all the engine work, AND MY MAIN POINT BEING, AFTER ALL THAT WHO CAME OUT ON TOP !!! SO THERES YOUR EXTRA PERFORMANCE...

has anyone else looked at the other graphs.. more realistic, anything from 2 to 6 hp for a simple exchange??? aint that what you are ;looking for... sorry, it was late last night, amd it seemed like most of the night was spent on here...

its all good fun though.

all you need to know is. they look good, they increase performance, iron out any mid range flat spots, and are reasonably priced..

and what does , "if you like that sort of thing mean!!

[br

and what does , "if you like that sort of thing mean!!
    I'm not really a lover of bling, I prefer something a bit plainer

"has anyone else looked at the other graphs" I did ...........And they do look good ...
    When its a race for the title (every set of traffic lights) even 1 hp will make a differance ...

ill email you tomorrow

Weekend Warrior
    ah ok, yes i getcha.. well plain titanium, with riveted end caps same as the norm, might be your thing, i can do them also..

Hey latheboy... i look forward to that...

Weekend Warrior

ok, tonights arguments... LOL
    this was a 1999 hayabusa over stock silencers roll on 4th gear 153 to 164 hp, bit of trickery inside the muffler..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast