Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FIRST EXHAUST CUSTOMER IS IN.. will u b next?

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    http://www.livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social-conservatism-racism.html
    but aren't their mufflers anodized aluminium? so not coloured stainless steel then. coloured, yes, stainless steel, no.

Weekend Warrior
    PAPPAS!! YES, A FACT THE FIRST COLOURED "STAINLESS STEEL IN AUSTRALIA" WHAT YOU HAVE SHOWED THERE IS IN FACT A COLOURED TITANIUM SILENCER, POLISHED THE BLUED WITH HEAT, I HAVE MADE AROUND 2000 OF THESE, I KNOW THE GUYS AT SCORPION, AND THAT IS NOT STAINLESS STEEL !!

Weekend Warrior

THIS IS ONE OF MY COLOURED TITANIUM SILENCERS, DONE CAREFULLY WITH A CERTAIN HEATED FLAME

Weekend Warrior

please tell me who is doing these then !!! and then tell me they are doing the same teardrop shape that i designed !!!

RIGHT LET ME MAKE IT MORE SIMPLE FOR YOU SAD PEOPLE WITH NOTHING BETTER TO ARGUE ABOUT !! IN THE UK WE WERE DISTRIBUTORS FOR OVER 30 MAKES OF BIKE AND CAR EXHAUSTS AS WELL AS SELLING AND MAKING MY OWN ! THE MICRON CANS THAT HAD A SINGLE!!! COLOUR ON WERE YES , STAINLESS STEEL, SO LETS CHANGE THE WORDING TO, COLOURED, RIPPLED EFFECT STAINLESS MATERIAL, THE SHEET HAS AN EMBOSSED PATTERN THAT HAS BEEN ELECTICALLY PLATED WITH A SPECIAL PROCESS THAT WHEN YOU VIEW THE MATERIAL IN DIFFERENT LIGHTS, IT WILL CHANGE FROM GREEN PURPLE AND BLUE, SO IT IS NOT JUST A SINGLE COLOUR, THERE ARE OTHERS DOING A COLOURED ANODISED ALUMINIUM EFFECT, WHICH IS A MIXTURE OF TWO OR THREE POWDER COATINGS, THAT WHEN BAKED TO TEMPERATURE THE COLOURS RUN INTO EACH OTHER, AGAIN A DIFFERENT PROCESS, THE OTHER MATERIAL I HAVE HAS GROOVES IN IT LIKE A PAIR OF JUMBO CORD PANTS, IN THE GROOVES IS A GREEN EFFECT THAT AGAIN IS VERY DIFFERENT..

Weekend Warrior

here is the one you are all arguing about !! and my good friend has seen and ordered..

Weekend Warrior

and this is a special I did in titanium, again done with heat...

quote:Originally posted by karitsu

here is the one you are all arguing about !! and my good friend has seen and ordered..
    and it looks fucking awesome!

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Do they improve horsepower and tourque? Do you have any before and after dyno sheets? Im asking this because ill be looking for a new can or complete system for a new bike soon.

Weekend Warrior
    Hi, yes absoloutely, without any doubt, thats not down to the outer sleeve, its the length and bore of the pipe , and depending on which bike a couple of added designs internally to boot the flow.. i have the power graphs, even against yoshimura and micron, im sorry to say came out on top... many of the household names charge accordingly, for that name.. ask revken, he has seen the graphs, and I will show you if/when you decide to come down or order some pipes...

Yes, I've seen them.

So you wont show graphs or supply performance specs unless we come and see you or comit to order? Sounds dodgy to me. What about prices or do we just send you an open cheque and you fill in the blanks?

Weekend Warrior
    some people !!! ye something like that..
    if that guy is interested , he will get to see what ever he wants, im not wasting my time scanning all my graphs, all the magazine reviews from around the world, to stick them on here for time wasters making comments like that.. again, the guy who came to see me was shown everything,

Weekend Warrior
    hell this site winds me up !!!!

the question was do they increase performance? and the answer is simply YES! forget the graphs were even mentioned..

Mate im not winding you up, im simply asking you questions i would ask about any can i was buying. No i wont forget about the graphs or dyno sheets (whatever you want to call them} i asked about them. Ok here goes, 04 ZX12R stock motor, stock filter, stock headers, PC111 to map for the can, one of your oval stainless cans. How much $$$ and what performance increases should i expect?

quote:Originally posted by karitsu

some people !!! ye something like that..
    if that guy is interested , he will get to see what ever he wants, im not wasting my time scanning all my graphs, all the magazine reviews from around the world, to stick them on here for time wasters making comments like that.. again, the guy who came to see me was shown everything,
    Jeez, customers eh, what a pain in the arse, I wish they'd stop asking me questions and just hand over their money without knowing anything about the product.

Bloke with a smaller stick
    Maybe just put up one dyno chart or review for us to see.....
    Jesus died for his own sins...NOT MINE !

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    Blog Entries
    Pair of can's for mine are lised at over $2,000 at the local dealers.
    Importing from the US cuts that down, but if you have proof that
    yours is a performance product not just a pretty product, im interested.

What did you do your performance testing with ?
    Bikes like an early Bandit 12 will find 10 / 15 bhp
    with 18" of drain pipe, modern bikes are not so easy.
    Im sure you know all this, but if you have any performance
    comparisons, tests, etc Im keen to see, as im sure several
    other potential customers here would be.

Be good to see a well made, local alternative.

Weekend Warrior
    hey guys, taken on board, thanks !!! customers , right again... lol..

yes the bandit was everyones favourite for dyno graphs, they were restricted to under 100hp for the european market, mounting a beer can would improve performance, as for prices, i know this stuff should be a lot more than the average pipes, im just getting used to the dollar conversion, and trusting you guys for the right prices, i appreciate that about the price of your cans, still a rip off though!! right i need to sort out my charts, i dont have a zx12, but the zx9, bikes all increased by at least 5 hp.

Weekend Warrior

ok first one.. 1999 gsxr 1300 hayabusa. the blue line was stock, the green line was a full on akropovic race system, pies and muuflers costing thousands of pounds, and the red line was my standard bolt on race cans THE POWER I HAD OVER STOCK WAS 11.3 BHP MORE

Weekend Warrior

and here was the difference i had in torque, same bike

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast