Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: NSW wants these laws , like SA

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    Ok Rod I'm not fuckin falling for that again ya prick[B)] no more lookin at this thread again for me it's too much of a headfuck

Bloke with a smaller stick BANDITROD's Avatar
    hahahahahahahahaha im bored

Glenn Eason drinks and smokes and lends his arse to other blokes

Stick your cock in a toaster, thats more fun than the crap in this thread.

hahaha did weasel do that once did he

Bloke with a smaller stick Weaselman's Avatar
    No it was a waffle iron it makes pretty patterns.

Bloke with a smaller stick
    quote:Originally posted by Bear

Just to clear the air here a bit, I wasn't taking the piss when I last posted.
    I was.

But seriously Scrotary without having a go at you or calling you a loon etc if there are other people who have been doing it for 25 years or longer and we are still doing business as usual what on gods earth makes you think that you are going to change anything and if you do will it be too late?
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    quote:Originally posted by scrotary

quote:Originally posted by JackTar

quote:Originally posted by scrotary

at the least i'm sure jacktar will understand the importance of never surrendering your flag,
    That I do mate, well and truly and at the moment that flag still has a union jack on it, if I had it my way then it would not but whilst it does I will defend it and everything it stands for with my life.
    and i respect that more than you know, my family has a solid history in the armed forces, my brother has just returned from afghanistan, as for the union jack, i sighted documents 18 months ago about the plan for australia to be a republic before 2010, mainly because of the flaws in our ties to the monarchy, we'll see if thats true soon enough i'm sure...
    Dude thats old news, I might mix with different people to you but i've known about that for about 4 years now

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    Oh yeah ....

BUMP

bwahahahahaha

GAIDS

ASF Gold Full Member
    quote:Originally posted by JackTar

quote:Originally posted by Bear

Just to clear the air here a bit, I wasn't taking the piss when I last posted.
    I was.

But seriously Scrotary without having a go at you or calling you a loon etc if there are other people who have been doing it for 25 years or longer and we are still doing business as usual what on gods earth makes you think that you are going to change anything and if you do will it be too late?
    yeh but if you learn that an injustice is being done, you have the choice to ignore it or at the least try to do something, i'm not trying to change anyone's beleifs but the fact is, according to international and domestic law(lore), not my opinion, there has been mass genocide/rape/apartheid commited in OUR country, this is still being commited today to all australians, having seen this firsthand i have an obligation to my family, and my country men, to do my best in bringing a cure, it is a steep hill to climb and i don't expect to see it in my lifetme but once the ball is rolling it can't be stopped, i have close freinds in the n.s.w police "FORCE" who are like minded, they tell me what there government asks them to do to fellow australians and are disgusted, also my freinds in the armed forces have disclosed information of things they are being trained for which disgusts them, but they have sworn an oath they didn't understand and have no choice, i was nearly in the same position as a teenager, however i could not swear that oath because i had too many questions, like who is really giving the orders, and what are there agendas, i don't judge others for there choices and don't expect judgement in return, i simply want to contribute to the cure not the disease...i do have a sense of humour but it shrinks on this subject.
    I\'D RATHER DIE ON MY FEET, THAN LIVE ON MY KNEE\'S!
    <br />

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678