Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Harry's slingshot

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    quote:Originally posted by Tone

Very cool,like the newer 750 colour scheme.
    Was driving with the missus past manly pool a couple of weeks ago and saw this bike and made her whip over so I could get a look.
    I see you're up the coast though,has your bike a twin or you visiting darn sarf?
    g'day tone, the color is called chrome yellow,a splash of matlic brown with black border on it. not in sydney mate i stay up here with the maron folk

surt it takes me hours to polish it but wen its done you can see it for about a kilometer if the sun is on it...was riding towards my house last week and could'nt work out the glare in my yard,was the sun hittin the frame ! and i use some polish called "purple metal polish" its from the USA good stuff
    quote:Originally posted by Surt

Top job Harry! But you'll have to spend an hour a-polishin' it before every run-out I know it from my experience! Lovely head-lights brackets,... and she's got style, your baby!!

Bloke with a smaller stick BANDITROD's Avatar
    another trick for getting the stock anodising off is to use easy off oven cleaner that what i used on my bandit bits just spray it on and wash it off works awsome

Glenn Eason drinks and smokes and lends his arse to other blokes

ASF Premium Full Member
    Blog Entries
    Good tip rod, did you hear that Pork you lazy fucker. Now there is no excuse not to get it done.

Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia
    quote:Originally posted by Harry

surt it takes me hours to polish it but wen its done you can see it for about a kilometer if the sun is on it...was riding towards my house last week and could'nt work out the glare in my yard,was the sun hittin the frame ! and i use some polish called "purple metal polish" its from the USA good stuff

Top job Harry! But you'll have to spend an hour a-polishin' it before every run-out I know it from my experience! Lovely head-lights brackets,... and she's got style, your baby!!
    harry, that's noice to hear. The bloody gas-barrel eighteen-wheelers must think u r one of 'eir kin, seein' u comin' from afar. And while they'll be trying to pick up their fallen out jaws, you can pick up some kero from their barrels!

surt there's no shortage of 18 wheeler's here mate......i do battle wit em every sunday night,even had a few try and hunt me down,iv had a few right on my tail at near 160 k.p.h...interstate driver's full of go-fast, down a gear or two and pull the throttle around mate[}]

Weekend Warrior
    Looking good. For the metal polishing try some P21S polishing soap. I've just ordered some but haven't used it yet, gets a good report on the detailing forums. Only seems good for a maintenance polish as its not abrasive so wouldn't remove heavy tarnish etc. Got mine here -

http://www.waxit.com.au/proddetail.a...=MC0003&cat=35

surt there's no shortage of 18 wheeler's here mate......i do battle wit em every sunday night,even had a few try and hunt me down,iv had a few right on my tail at near 160 k.p.h...interstate driver's full of go-fast, down a gear or two and pull the throttle around mate[}]
    That sounded like a country song mate! But can't believe it's true, are them bastards the same around the world?! As we say up here, the bigger truck, the dummier driver . Once I stopped at the road curb cooling down my overheated van engine, some 18 wheeler fucker rushed along the curb right into my arse, he turned aside just in 15-20 metres before me. Was he a-sleepin' or just a-havin' fun, fuck knows, but I saw the death slowly comin' mate! [xx(]

By the way Harry, you could have spared ur hands from sores, if used an angel[}]polisher, or just a drill with sand-paper fixed to a rubber disk ,and then, a felt disk with a polishing paste.

thanks lurch ,for a good quick flash up i use stuff called purple metal polish....its pretty good gear mate,i only have 1 side cover and lower triple clamp to go and i cant wait mate...time to ride...although i did think about the wheels abit...i quickly fucked off to the fridge and sculled 101 proof bourbon to chill out [8D]
    quote:Originally posted by lurch

Looking good. For the metal polishing try some P21S polishing soap. I've just ordered some but haven't used it yet, gets a good report on the detailing forums. Only seems good for a maintenance polish as its not abrasive so wouldn't remove heavy tarnish etc. Got mine here -

http://www.waxit.com.au/proddetail.a...=MC0003&cat=35

bit off a cunt'rie song ya reckon surt....haha well im born and breed country but im not singing about trucks,dog's or old girl friends...much rather some AC/DC[] Trucks will hunt you down given the chance surt!,im sure half of em are trip'in on stay awake pill's. i must check up on that animal your buildind,can it out run TRUCKS?

That sounded like a country song mate! But can't believe it's true, are them bastards the same around the world?! As we say up here, the bigger truck, the dummier driver . Once I stopped at the road curb cooling down my overheated minivan engine, some 18 wheeler fucker rushed along the curb right into my arse, he turned aside just in 15-20 metres before me. Was he a-sleepin' or just a-havin' fun, fuck knows, but I saw the death slowly comin' mate! [xx(]

By the way Harry, you could have spared ur hands from sores, if used an angel[}]polisher, or just a drill with sand-paper fixed to a rubber disk ,and then, a felt disk with a polishing paste.

bit off a cunt'rie song ya reckon surt....haha well im born and breed country but im not singing about trucks,dog's or old girl friends...much rather some AC/DC[] Trucks will hunt you down given the chance surt!,im sure half of em are trip'in on stay awake pill's. i must check up on that animal your buildind,can it out run TRUCKS?
    No worries matey! until it ain't a funny drag truck, i guess i'll tar up 'eir arses and give 'em a match![}]
    Right now I'm dancing around her, tryin' to make up a mock frame from an alloy cable, listenin' to some fuckin' black metal band. like to dl a pic, but the camera cable's outta reach.
    As for AC/DC, it's #1 band for me forever, Bon Scott a poor devil was my first English teacher and the best rock'n'roll voice imho. 5 days ago, the 19th of February it's been 29 ys since he's reigned in hell
    [V]... drank some vodka in his memory, listen to his awesome songs and had had fuckin' neighbours knockin' around. [}]

well shit 29years mate ! i cant beleive it......and i agree mate.
    he did have the best rock voice,and a bit of trivia surt...bon scott was on the town in london where he watched a band and commented to angus young that he thought the lead singer was very good,it turned out to be brian johnson....little did bon know he had picked his replacement.wat a massive blow to music the death of bon scott!
    i dont know if you have it surt but if you dont,go to your music store and order a double cd collection called, "FAMILY JEWEL'S"
    its bloody awrsome,not a day goes by that i dont play something off it......trying to pic a favorite is impossible,but at the moment im feeling like a hit of rock and roll damnation ! [][]

No mate I aint got the double cd collection, and I'll try to fetch it, but I have 3 CDs Collection "Bonfire boxset" and a CD "Bon Scott Rarities" [] Also I have his albums with The Valentines and Fraternity [][], hippie bands
    As far as I know, the tragedy happened after a night of heavy drinking in a London club called MusicMachine, but I have never heard that Geordie performed that night. Is it a confirmed info, maybe a myth... but I know from his fansite, Fraternity and Geordie toured together...

im not sure surt the info i gave you was from an interveiw i saw on tv with malcom johnson and angus young...would you beleive johnson is 61..& angus is 53 ! shit where have the years gone ? i was bang'in to there music 31years ago [:0]

just cause i can

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    wow harry that really shows of ur work well done mate, u got a sweet bike there

thanks davio,im just tryin to put some more up..im ratshit with computers !

finally....a rear veiw across the 02 tail

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

this time maybe

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast