Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Harry's slingshot

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    have'nt even started with it yet surt........it's just wat im going to aim for mate,going to take awhile mate

Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia
    quote:Originally posted by Harry

have'nt even started with it yet surt........it's just wat im going to aim for mate,going to take awhile mate
    yup i got it harry, it just looks like a hand tractor, couldnt hold myself to make a remark []

wats a hand tractor ?...done lots of hours going round and round paddocks in tractors but no (hand tractors)[:0][?]

wats a hand tractor ?...done lots of hours going round and round paddocks in tractors but no (hand tractors)[:0][?]

walking tractor,hand tractor,power tiller,reaper,cultivator,seeder,plough,earthup,wee ding,ridge,fertilizer BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

fuck that surt......all my ploughin was with large 4 wheel drive deisel burners with 60ft dirt digger's behind me with the spot lights roar'in all around me with the stero on ! [^] haha farm'in in style []

fuck that surt......all my ploughin was with large 4 wheel drive deisel burners with 60ft dirt digger's behind me with the spot lights roar'in all around me with the stero on ! [^] haha farm'in in style []
    yup i got ur point harry, a checked shirt, drivin' a tractor, playin' banjo, cajun hell!

no more fram'in surt.....im stuck in the internett triangle looking for downed GSXR part's [:0]

no more fram'in surt.....im stuck in the internett triangle looking for downed GSXR part's [:0]
    yip harry, thats because of the place uf chosen to live in : bermuda! [}] huh, wats in bermuda 'cept the triangle!! hold on tovarisch, sendin' a rescue chopper...

ASF Premium Full Member
    Blog Entries
    How long did it take you to polish BLING after AFR09 Harry, or are you still at it mate hahahahahahaha!

hey jon,Bling is in the shed un-touched since the rally..but beaware that "BLING" is no slug mate..it was pull'in to 250kph at the rally and dyno'd at 142.8hp not bad for 20 years old ay.
    just about to buy a 06 gixa front end and maybe a 06 busa ass end for my96 bandit (if i can find out if it will fit) K3 sold, cash for the bandit,Happy me !

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718