Thread: 'Till I get more cash

Pizza delivery boy/girl

'Till I get more cash

with the mods mentioned in "kramdrallim rides" thread. Hangin' out for AFR !!!

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    Im obsessed with shorty's atm, so i gota ask. U gona cut down that muffler??

Looks neat, any more plans for it?????

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    quote:Originally posted by miniman1

Im obsessed with shorty's atm, so i gota ask. U gona cut down that muffler??

Looks neat, any more plans for it?????
    Muffler...dunno,wanna try to keep the noise Nazis at arms length, but the thought has been floatin around. Mini indicators are comin soon,some sort of fender eliminator set up and a decent U.S.D front end.I live in the Northern rivers area and the night time bug problem has kept the top plastic on both my bikes. If the plastic cracks again,it'll be high rise clip ons and an anodised black twin headlight set up,digital speedo/tach etc. No polishing. I also treated it to a Dyna 2000 ignition kit ,dyna coils and leads.

ASF Premium Full Member
    Blog Entries
    Classic base to a project mate. Porky's just cut the over brace off my old CBR swing arm to have welded on his stock arm, should look good and an effective and cheep mod mate. Keep an eye on his thread and see what you think.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    quote:Originally posted by CBRRRT

Classic base to a project mate. Porky's just cut the over brace off my old CBR swing arm to have welded on his stock arm, should look good and an effective and cheep mod mate. Keep an eye on his thread and see what you think.
    Cool, wanna see this when done. I live next door to a mob that does aluminium fabrication...