Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ME NEW RIDE

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia.

ME NEW RIDE

G'DAY FOLKS WHY TO POLUTE OUR NATURE WIZ THE BLOODY INTERNAL COMBUSTIN ENGINE'S ? ME NEW RIDE'S TO PROOVE ME WORDS HAVE FUN !

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    http://www.gizmag.com/brammo-empulse...icture/117743/

You need to get you one of these...

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    U really are bored arnt u Surt... Dont you have some more Vodka stashed somewhere? Thats always a good way to pass the time I find! LOL

Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia
    if i get bored of something i just burn it fight fan! i dont drink vodka and i dont appear here often last time just cos of lack of the time - neither at home - living and rebuilding my shed adding to it a bath room with the shower and john [^] wat really bores me is assosciating alien nation to my bloody self! i have a better command of written english than him tho kunt get a half of his bloody slang wordies [:I] not bloody likely!!!

noice troike j.c.! [8D] how fast is it? lucky u, as far as i know, there r no roads in the mid land of Oz only directions and ur free to take 1 that suits u better and make it a road!

quote:Originally posted by CamBandit17

http://www.gizmag.com/brammo-empulse...icture/117743/

You need to get you one of these...

i wonder how much the batteries weigh and whats the radiator for?

ASF Standard Full Member Redmohawk's Avatar
    rad is water cooling for both motor and electronics surt, 40 Hp motor 160 kph flat out 100 km range base model top of the range 160 km range $11000 American for base model

thanks lots Redmohawk! i'm used to thinking the electro motors dont need liquid cooling unless its a superconductivity motor [:0]

30kw motor 90% efficiency = 3 kw loss (heat) is about twice your average electric bar house heater, electronics prob about 98% so 300watt there to but seeing as you have water cooling already thats easy taken care of motor could be better at one specific rpm/load but average would be around 90% .

Personaly I think its a piece of shit, You can get a 80kw motor that will fit and weigh close to the same (with regards to balance handeling of bike)for a top speed around 200kph and some real acceleration put a similar battery pack to the small version but add a decient gasturbine generator that will run on LPG diesel or petrol (even have two options like gas and diesel at the same time is easy) then you have a bike capable of doing almost everything a late model 400 will similar handeling power output top speed unlimited range with fuel stops and is zero emission around town (under 100km tarvel distance) If I can sorce all these components and put it together with change from $11k American why cant they lol . Fuck there is a mob in bendigo converting small cars atm for around $15k drive in drive out ! and for an extra $6k you can upgrade to lithium ion battery!

I am in the process of doing so atm (bike build) But it will be a long project as I'm time and cash limited atm due to small business comitments.

RevHead
    got a long extention cord /lol

i like it cept the fugly battery cage
    i think in the future, with batteries of less weight and more capacity + super conductivity effect motors, the electric bikes will kill the stinky petrol heads if they dont die before... of starvation

quote:Originally posted by Redmohawk

I am in the process of doing so atm (bike build) But it will be a long project as I'm time and cash limited atm due to small business comitments.
    wats ur bike build mohawk, the lpg/diesel hybrid or electric bike?

We have current Electric motors that will sit at 98% efficiancy now Surt , motor's are far from an issue you can have anything up to 120kw motor that will fit into a bike with little issue and a 120kw electric motor has peek torque at 0 rpm so it would make your average 250kw ICE motor look slugish up to about 250km/h after that torque drops off at high rpm but there are ways to fix that. Imagine maximum acceleration from standstill no gearchanges computer controlled torque so you dont brake into uncontrollable wheelspin and any speed up to over 150km/h hmmmm batterys are another thing though , thats where the issue is , but there getting better. Give it another 10 years and we sould be exceeding ICE motors for power to weight and range. We can currently meet them but at a huge cost. With lithium Ion batterys you can have a bike capable of modern 400cc ICE power/speed with a range of 160 to 200 km at highway speeds for under 10,000 Aus if your willing to build it yourself. At town speeds increase that range by 70% to 80%

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    WELL MAES DO'NT FORGET WERE THE ELECTRICITY COMES FROM ? HYDRO CARBON FUEL NONE THE LESS YOU MONKEYS ! I USE THE POWER OF THE WOND ON MY TRIKE NO BLOODY ELECTRIC BIKE CAN COMPETE IT ! AS FOR THE TOP SPEED I OF OUTRUN AN OLD MAN;S ROO STURT ! THE FASTEST TRIKE IN OZ MATE !

mate thats nothin..

ASF Depleted Uranium Member Large's Avatar
    I think you've been playing with your wond too much a-n

MY electricity all comes from solar mate even my house !

quote:Originally posted by Large

I think you've been playing with your wond too much a-n
    YEP!

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    MWAHAHA ! I MEANT THE POWER OF THE WIND NOT THE BLOODY WOND YOU CUNTS ! AS FOR PLAYIN THE WOND IAIN'T THAT INTERESTED IN WANKING NOT ANY MORE - I OF TOLD YAS OF NANO BOT'S ALIEN'S IMPLANTED IN TO MY HOLE BODY THEY SAY DIFFERENT TYPE'S IN THE DIFFERENT PART''S AND GOD KNOWS WHAT ARE THEY UP TO ? UR WILLIN TO HEAR 'BOUT PROBE'S ? WELL EVERY FORT NIGHT I COME TO THERE LAB WERE A NURSE JERKS ME OF ALONG WITH PRYIN' WITH HOSES AND NEEDLES INTO ME HOLE'S AND BODY

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    NUP MATE THAT'S PRETTY MUCH BECODE I MEAN CUNTASS' THE FLYIN KANGA BOENG 747 MAET !!! HAD A RACE WIT THE JUMBO JET ON QUARTER MILE AT OUR AIR STRIP 2 WEEK'S AGO ! WHILE IT WAS BLOWING THRU ITS WHISTLE'S I CAUGHT THE HALF WIND AND WAS A HALF WAY AHEAD OF IT THEN THE BASTARD ALMOST ROLLED OVER ME BUT I SLIPPED BETWEEN ITS LEG'S AND CHANGED THE COURSE BY THE WIND AND WAS DRIFTING WITH SMOKING TYRE'S JUST A FEW METER'S AHEAD OF THE SUCKER HELPING WITH THE POWER OF CANNED BEANS ! 7.72 ET AT 298.64 KPH ! HOWS THAT ? THATS AN OFFICIAL NATIONAL RECORD BECOSE THE EVENT WAS ATTENDED BY A LOCAL POSTIE AS A REPRESENTATIVE TO THE N.T. AUTHORITIES NOT ANDRA RECOGNIZED RECORD THOU AS IT'S BEEN JUST A PASS ONLY ?! AND YAS KNOW WHAT ? WHEN I PULLED THE TRIKE BACK THEY ALL WERE IN MY SHIT !!! MWAHAHAHAHA! OY OY OY YOU BASTARDS !

quote:Originally posted by rock hard

mate thats nothin..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast