Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Surt's Honda Civic Cafe Racer! (Russia)

Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia
    quote:Originally posted by Harry

hey surt iv just come across this you tube thing and i can't understand a bloody word your saying mate !hahaha.
    yeah harry, just because i speak russkiy sometimes, don't know why, though... ah, 'coz my russkiye mates don't speak ingrriss!

is there a pipe on that or is it straight out of the head[?]
    yip harry, the under-belly straight-thru' custom made titanium [] exhaust:

the mid section:

again:

the green drops are not oil, but coolant drops i spilled when i was filling in the coolant sys...

the rear section:

weighin'... []

the spark plug's instead of o2-sensor. so u can subtract 50-75g:

u can judge urselves mates, whether is it going to sound like a bike or a car, but it's soundin' really offensive! just add on volume in ur amps! [}]

quote:Originally posted by HueyonaBlade

Over here in Aussie land we put mushrooms, olives, hot salami ,capsicum and cheese on our PIZDA's
    well mate, i hoped u aussies of learnt to pronounce 'pi33a' since bobby brown's dirty deeds!

up here we put huy in pizda!!!
    Bwahahahahahahahahaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

u can see, it sounds like ur nick and means dick in russkiy!

Bein' called 'Huy' [not hai, but hooy] isn't an insult in russkiy, just a joke...
    if a bloke says: 'zdorOvo [hi], huy!', that's no insult, but if u answer :'zdorovo, pizda', then it is, unless u r sure 'bout him being ur good old friend... that's it.

by the way, the sheila was 18 at the moment [just in case!]
    [}]

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    zdorovo pizda !..........nice work on the pipe's

Weekend Warrior

Just to set the record straight-er T-713 Headhunta has 2 different lives ( just like me) this pic is 1435mm wheel base.... Quite a fucking handful around eastern creek with it spiting coolant all over the track and wheelstanding between corners...... We got kicked off that day!!!

Weekend Warrior

The second is a 1650mm wheelbase and 100mm lowered at both ends boost wound up etc............ I have spent the last 48hrs getting it ready for Fools run.......... launch control, big shift light, new cush drive, big sprockets, sticky tyre, modified,modified and modified again clutch set up clip-ons and a few more little tricks.....

I had about 10 good starts around the back streets today...... not bad...... gave a new orange lambo a fucking pasting ( real easy but fun all the same)

cant fucking wait!!

goodie-good harry! i'll teach u russkiy, so if u cum up here, awwwl [vse] russkiye blyadi will be urs mate!

quote:Originally posted by Surt

u can judge urselves mates, whether is it going to sound like a bike or a car, but it's soundin' really offensive! just add on volume in ur amps! [}]
    to me, it sounds like a tractor at idle and as a bike when revved up... also u can hear the doubling sound: an exhaust itself and a clap in the header, 'coz the header wall is just .8mm, so it claps as a 2t air-cooled single cylinder engine, or so it seems to me...

[]

sam ty pizda harry! [cunt urself]

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    your in greenland now?....mig fulcrum ?????????????hahaaaaaaaaaaa

quote:Originally posted by NakedTurboBusa

The second is a 1650mm wheelbase and 100mm lowered at both ends boost wound up etc............ I have spent the last 48hrs getting it ready for Fools run.......... launch control, big shift light, new cush drive, big sprockets, sticky tyre, modified,modified and modified again clutch set up clip-ons and a few more little tricks.....

I had about 10 good starts around the back streets today...... not bad...... gave a new orange lambo a fucking pasting ( real easy but fun all the same)

cant fucking wait!!

lambo's for faggin' sugar daddy's mate, so no wonder! [8D]

but those pics were from AFR'08, weren't they?
    so pete, i see that u HAD to lengthen the wheelbase to MAKE the bike more controlable? had it been too... unpredictable in turns? asking that, 'coz mine had to be handled very accurate in deep turns, even when she was gettin' out of it,no throttlin', otherwise the bike tried to run out of the turn with its arse forward! whole lotta torque!!(still n/a, mind that!) []

now i'm thinkin' on increasin' the rake by lowerin' the bike arse (not mentionin' a steering damper), also i wanna make an adjustable length swingarm, two or tree optional positons: 505mm ('stocky'[}] length), +50mm, and +100mm, or maybe just 505 and +100, what do u think from ur exp?[?][?][?]

like to hear more 'bout ur mods and trickies, here or in ur thread... what is the launch control about? is it the ecu settings, like tcs or what? what is ur sticky tyre? a drag square one? [] must be big $$$ bitch! [:0]

your in greenland now?....mig fulcrum ?????????????hahaaaaaaaaaaa

yip, a special task, shhhhhhhhhhh! [8D]

Weekend Warrior
    Hi mate,

I will post a picture tomorrow of the bike for this year....

I leave the bike with standard busa length swingarm, with ajustable ride height, and gsxr750 k5 frame geometry ( 50mm offset forks instead of 32mm, to fit the turbo)for day to day riding.....I do soften the clutch right off to stop flipping before the lock-up comes into play...... cheap traction control!!!!

For drag racing I strap to front and run 100mm-175mm over swingarm..and lower it 100mm aproxx( all ajustable) then stiffen the clutch right up, add weight to the lock up arms change gearing a bit Launch control is in the ECU ignition, fuel, set today at a soft 5500rpm ... I have a pingel electric button shifter that changes at full rpm... I run a shinko u-soft cause their cheap...

Im still only just starting this drag racing stuff so my knowledge is just my ideas...

I suggest you built as much ajustability into every part of your bike as you can think up.

quote:Originally posted by NakedTurboBusa

Just to set the record straight-er T-713 Headhunta has 2 different lives ( just like me) this pic is 1435mm wheel base.... Quite a fucking handful around eastern creek with it spiting coolant all over the track and wheelstanding between corners...... We got kicked off that day!!!
    hi again pete! so your drag swingarm is 215 mm longer, than the stocky one... mmm, my wheelbase was 1485 mm, so maybe i'll make it adjustable from 1485 to 1600mm in two steps.

do you mates think those are reliable?;

i wouldn't risk on that. my idea is to change the length by inserting or pulling out the halves of the swingarm, like a telescope, then just fixing them with bolts... i'll draw a pic to demonstrate it, later...
    Here's another my idea, well, not 100% mine, but i've developed what i saw once in a geman motorrad mag, lego or domino, whoever likes either.

inside:

outside:

there are alloy inserts in the t-piece... so it doen't make a prob to change a chain... gonna repeat it on my new swingarm [^]

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567