Thread: 98 ZX-6R Streetfighter $1500 ONO

Weekend Warrior

98 ZX-6R Streetfighter $1500 ONO

I'm selling my 1998 Zx-6R Streetfighter. It's currently a non-runner due to a cam chain tensioner failure. Not sure what's wrong with it, but it hasn't seized, so it might be an easy fix, it might not. Very good commuter when running with the high, wide bars, reasonable performer. Both tyres (Pilot Road 2CT's) have tons left in them (rear only has ~3000km on it.) Chain and sprockets are brand new, <1000km on them. Bit rough cosmetically but straight. If you're a dab hand with the spanners you could get yourself a great commuter cheap. Pics here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/uc_mitc...7605575854347/ (all the stickers have been removed and currently has bar-end mirrors fitted, still have normal stalk mirrors) Bike is in Alexandria, pick-up only. 0405 305 436 if you're interested. - Mitch

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Email sent Mitch, will you part some bits out?

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    hey mate what did you get quoted for a new tensioner? Would you be keeping the bike if it were still running?

Weekend Warrior
    I've got a APE Racing manual one to replace the crappy Kawasaki one. And no, the bike is going.