Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun Control

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace

Gun Control

I found this on another site.

Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11 year old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two-story home.

It seems the two crooks never learned two things: they were in Montana and Patricia had been a clay shooting champion since she was nine.

Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.

Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year-old's knee crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals.

When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into th e street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive.

It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45 caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. That victim, 50-year-old David 0Burien, was not so lucky. He died from stab wounds to the chest.

Ever wonder why good stuff never makes NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, or ABC news........an 11 year old girl, properly trained, defended her home, and herself......against two murderous, illegal immigrants......and she wins,
    she is still alive.

Now that is what I call Gun Control !!!

Thought for the day:

Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'

Bloke with a smaller stick BANDITROD's Avatar
    you fuckin go girl thats the way it fuckin should be done ...well done

and thanks dan

Glenn Eason drinks and smokes and lends his arse to other blokes

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    8 years Later in life that same young girl who now suffers from manic depression loads up a perfectly legal and licensed semi automatic assault rifle and opens up on her high school class mates killing 15 and wounding 32. What a win win situation for the proactive gun lobbyist.

God love America - a country where the running republican candidate is a mother of 3, a devoted and outspoken Christian and Pro Gun.

lol at America. Lucky they make good after market bike components otherwise we might get the impression they were a country full of <s>terrorists</s> religious extremists

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    Why would she have manic depression???? She did the right thing....

I'm sure the families of the kids murdered in previous school mass killing ask the same question.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    What a great story, true justic. The little girl doesn't sound like she'd turn out to be a psycho, after all it's not like she shot them in the head. Alhough having a corpse in your hose may not do good things for her either.

i think people are failing to read this. [B)]

quote:Originally posted by Cruisecontrol

http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/homeinvasion.asp

Propaganda for the gun nuts.

quote:Originally posted by evilkarl

I'm sure the families of the kids murdered in previous school mass killing ask the same question.
    So are you saying the little emo fucks who do this went through the same typ of thing and thats why they did it?
    Ok fair enough guns are BAD... Guns make people kill other people "FACT" you heard it here first.. There are very few shootings by reg'ed rifles or handguns, and if they are reg'ed the shootings are done by people how dont own them..
    If it wasn't guns then it would be something else, its not hard to put someone on the ground and have them never get up..
    So if you had a rifle in your hand and someone was shooting at you, would you not shoot back just in case you become sad in later life?

And i did read that Blue

just funny that people are debating this and its not even a real story

that aside you do make some valid points latheboy [^]

she would have had more fun with this [8D]

[youtube]http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=p4ebtj1jR7c[/youtube]

I knew its not real i just get sick of the antigun brigade

Guns are GAY, Ivan, everybody knows that[B)]

I'm not anti-gun nor am I pro-gun. Guns have their place, in the hands of sport shooters.
    Fact is people become hero's when they have a gun in hand, but might think twice before having a go at you with a lump of wood, knife, fists.
    Its off topic to this story, but if neither had a gun, its more likely both would have lived, and more chance the fuker could suffer a slower more painful existence in a US Jail with hopefully hard labour, but that's another story.

You must have a shit load of them gibbo, you are a raging [:X][:0]...

I've said my bit im done...

Bloke with a smaller stick Weaselman's Avatar
    I agree with australias tough gun control.
    I have no problems with hunters and farmers owning firearms.

But people who need 20 rifles to sometimes go to a shooting range i dont beleave should have a licence.
    Im an ex soldier as alot of people on here know and alot of fellas on here are still soldiers and when you hold a weapon every day i can say Ive got no intrest in holding on in my spare time.

BUT
    If I lived in a country area I would own a rifle or a pistol and I would use them for hunting.
    And legal or not if some cunt forced his way into my home and threatened me or my missus id blow the fucker in half.
    I dont give a flying fuck that he was a junkie or some turd down on his luck if you break into my home to take what i worked to own im going to drop you

thats my 2 cents

Guns are funny!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lzri8dn7p0&eurl=http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=13840&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Or maybe I just got a sick sense of humour!

guns dont kill people ..people kill people

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    quote:Originally posted by Weaselman

But people who need 20 rifles to sometimes go to a shooting range i dont beleave should have a licence.
    Jeeze weasel I'm glad you don't think the same way about bikes. Or people that lovingly restore their Manx and their GSXR750 RR and their TZ to only dust them off once a year for revival meets would be fucked.

well said jockney reb....iv never seen a gun jump out and kill anyone,same shit goes on with the non riding folks !
    BLOODY MOTORBIKES tempory australian !
    3/4"s of a million k"s and 38 years cruisin im still here !!!!!!
    top marks to the 12 guage girl [}]

Bloke with a smaller stick Weaselman's Avatar
    quote:Originally posted by Bitchfish

quote:Originally posted by Weaselman

Jeeze weasel I'm glad you don't think the same way about bikes. Or people that lovingly restore their Manx and their GSXR750 RR and their TZ to only dust them off once a year for revival meets would be fucked.
    youd talk to the guy with 20 bikes...
    I dont think youd want to hang around the fella with 20 guns and nothing to do

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast