Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ride time

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    http://www.livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social-conservatism-racism.html
    Im trying to get some pro-rata long service leave before I finish my time at the port, so feb could be good. Keep in mind the world supers at the end of Feb beginning of march as well. First week in Feb not good for us either. mid to late feb?

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    cmon guys who else would be up for it there seems to be a few mexicans comin just check the vic site...we need more that 2 to hold up our end...what about the 2nd weekend in feb?...everyone in vic wants to do it early feb coz of the SBK

Kerry has some family court stuff the first week, not too sure what the situation will be regarding the kids after that, hopefully having them half time. We'll try but can't promise at this stage.

the weekend of 7-8 feb would be best for me or the weekend after then it will be getting stuff sorted for the Supers.

we could just all go to the supers instead

so guys whadaya reacon 7th 8th of feb..mt gambier..sounds like a go..so lets find out who's up for it

pencil me in mate,is it for 2 nights or ride down saturday ride home sunday? if we are riding down saturday I might have to bunk in with someone from the Adelaide crew friday night if thats ok .Cheers.

i dunno guys whadya think leave on the friday? if we dont leave till the saturday you can bunk down at my place ken...but i would rather head down on friday

Ok if I bunk at yours on the thursday night and we leave friday morning return sunday and bunk at yours again sunday night? how does that sound?

sounds good mate..might even be able to squeeze in a beer or two..anybody else up for the weekend?

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    i should be interested in coming just depends on date and cash flow

marc it looks like its gonna be friday the 6th and coming back on sunday the 8th

I'll wait and see what happens with Kerry's family court stuff and all that, and finances. Hopefully . . . . .

guys ive just rang the blue lake caravan park they have unpowered sits at $24 for 2 people and cabins start from $92 for two people accomadating 2-5 people best to book indiviually..phone no. (08)87259856..im going to get a cabin as we need a fridge for cold beer..not to mention im an old cunt..anyone wanting to share the cabin is welcome first in best dressed..sharing costs..they have quite a few cabins and other accomodation check the site out http://www.bluelakeholidaypark.com.au/]

sickboy..my addy is 6 wandilla st. largs north..phone 0419826856..let me know if you're still coming down on the thursday...anybody else up for the weekend?

Weekend Warrior
    Gents, im still not able to include myself in any ride at the mo, my time is comming though!!

I look forward to catchn up with you guys later this year for a squirt around the place!!

Enjoy!!

I'm in ,leavin Adelaide on friday head home on the sunday .

Bloke with a smaller stick BANDITROD's Avatar
    hey wayne i will give you a call on saturday mate to discuss accom and all the shit mate

cheers Rod

Glenn Eason drinks and smokes and lends his arse to other blokes

no probs rod..once we know who's comin when we can sort the cabin

so guys it looks to be 4 definates for friday with yoda going back saturday(geesexar, sickboy, banditrod and yoda) timbo and wackyrider arent sure..can you guys let me know ASAP as i need to book the park...not sure if we can book a cabin to accomadate 6 pissed blokes so we might have to get 2 cabins. i will ring the park first thing on monday to get prices..etc. rod i rang you yesterday..i got your number off S.O.S rouges gallery not sure if its the right number..no answer can you all pm me your numbers so we can be in touch before and during the weekend..i promise not to scrawl them on shithouse walls

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast