Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ride time

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace

ride time

alright guys got the new 7/11...hoping to get regoed with no hassles on monday...lets get a ride together for saturday 27th..or sometime soon, lets get this SA site rockin..fuck the only place slower the the SA site is fuckin TAS...[xx(]..so lets organise it

Bloke with a smaller stick BANDITROD's Avatar
    hey crow eaters after a discussion with deano,kev,timbo and myself we reckon that we should try to organize a ride/meet up for all of us mexican/crow eaters to catch up some time in the new year now i am open to suggestions about dates times etc etc but let me know what you guys think

cheers Rod

Glenn Eason drinks and smokes and lends his arse to other blokes

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    i would be in mate but my bike ran out of rego i be in for something next year

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    http://www.livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social-conservatism-racism.html
    a weekend away on the border sounds fucking brilliant guys. where? half way between melb and adelaide on the highway is nhill [xx(] yeah fuking raging place that one lol

quote:Originally posted by revken

a weekend away on the border sounds fucking brilliant guys. where? half way between melb and adelaide on the highway is nhill [xx(] yeah fuking raging place that one lol
    nhill ya reckon well thats 40klms from my joint so yeah that sounds good

sounds like a plan rod...what about meeting in mt gambier...portland?..it would be fantastic to meet up with you guys...fuck yeah lets do it..when?...early january?...im open to times..so lets throw this around so we can get as many as possible

not nhill, I dont think I could handle the excitement of the place LOL.
    Casterton is a nice town, but unless the drags are on that weekend,a bit dull. Gambier or Portland could work. Hamilton maybe? Halls Gap/grampians?

well guys whatdoya reckon im just lookin at the budget an late march could be good but still maybe open to other times..ohy who else is up for it..what suits you mexicans

ASF Premium Full Member
    Early Jan in Portland sounds good to me.
    Just my 2cents.

Trackday at Mac Park?

fuckin sweet guys i am up for gambier ...maybe portland (have had issues with law enforcers down that way)or even the grampians we had a great time when there last

Mt Gambier..is good for me.. mac park has a historic race meeting 28th december..bit late now i know but..turbokat...back in the old days we used to get the keys to mac park on any sunday..no cost..didnt need leathers...but no ambulance there either..but we used to have a ball ..used to hunt me 812 honda round there

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    i would be in for a ride meet up with the vic guys depend on dates and cash flow

what would the format for the weekend be? rides? drinking? both? (not at the same time obviously Officer lol). Accomodation at a caravan park maybe? with a good bbq area?

quote:Originally posted by geesexar

back in the old days we used to get the keys to mac park on any sunday..no cost..didnt need leathers...but no ambulance there either..but we used to have a ball ..used to hunt me 812 honda round there
    What a pisser that would have been [] Your own private test track... I'm jealous [V]
    Might ring up Lindsay Fox & ask him if he'll be keen to let me do the same at his racetrack

quote:Originally posted by revken

what would the format for the weekend be? rides? drinking? both? (not at the same time obviously Officer lol). Accomodation at a caravan park maybe? with a good bbq area?
    yeah mate definatly be gettin on the piss for sure so a caravan park sounds like a good idea i hope they have kangaroos or midgets to play with they mega fun

mate with that blue lake water there might be lotsa midgets down there by now...few good rides down that way..or there was years ago..dont know what the cops are like down there now..(grew up there)..so lotsa piss at night and some ridin thru the day.. theres a few good pubs down there as well...just fit 8 or so guys in a taxi an head toward a band thats playin..so anyone setting a date...you know im easy

What a pisser that would have been Your own private test track... I'm jealous
    Might ring up Lindsay Fox & ask him if he'll be keen to let me do the same at his racetrack

mate we just used to pick up the keys and head on down..things were a bit lackst back when

ok i am thinkin maybe feb sometime what is everyone else'e thoughts

feb would be good for me if i dont overindulge during christmas(just ask alfiestorm) rod how many mexicans will be comin..and again i ask how many south ozzies wanna be in it..come on guys you know you wanna just dont be pussywhipped

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast