Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2FITY stuntz

Weekend Warrior

2FITY stuntz

hey guys.

Just posting to let you know that myself and petey (IMP) have created a fresh stunt crew to be known as 2FITY stuntz. If your a 250 rider and are interested in stunting, we will be the guys to contact if you'd like tips/pointers, help with cages/cogs/parts to suit your bike for stunting etc.
    We are also looking to recruit 250 stunters for the crew, there are no pre requesits for tricks etc so dont fret if you cant wheelie, get some video or pics of what you CAN do and send it to either one of us and we'll see how you go. i A website is in the midst of being created and footage and tips etc will be posted up accordingly. As members of the crew are recruited they will be featured on the site. I am getting involved in stunting as much as i possibly can and legal stunt days and shows are being organised around the place so we will have places to go in the future to have a stunt and show what we can do.

Plz keep this thread clean of crap such as kiddies corner coz as funny as it may be to some, we are serious about stunting our 250's.

contact me at idrewapicture@hotmail.com
    or petey at i_am_petey@hotmail.com

thanks guys. get involved!
    dRRew

will you be needing shorty cans???

Weekend Warrior
    davo. i am able to catch you on the wkend? spent all tues in the water at noosa after i forgot to even take the can with me.. see what piss and cones do to you kids?

Weekend Warrior
    ballarat. near melb, victoria, Australia.
    we are serious about this, so please no bull shi%

cheers

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    sounds good man i will try to join u when i get some practise in

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Damn, wish i could wheelie or do any stunts for that matter, but sounds good, maybe even show up some of the bigger bikes

You girls are starting to seriously impress yourselves aren't ya?

Just when do you get off you're P's?

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    they gotta start somewhere chalks, I rekon its fuking tops what Drew is doing

Aaaaah the sensible\sensitive voice of Boh[|)]. Don't ride a beemer perchance do you Boh[?]
    Yes we know they gotta start somewhere, surprisingly enough we all did[)], but that doesn't mean that a reality check occasionally shouldn't be aired.
    For all their good intentions and desires, they are still P-platers[8)], and blindly encouraging them will just result in an excess of over-confidence, and that could kill'em.[V]

You think I learned to punt the 9 so fast (and anyone who rode with me on the run will attest to my riding abilities) by listening to the plattitudes and crap that is only being posted here? NO. I learnt by hitting the roads and putting in the practice, at every aspect, not just a select few 'publicly impressive' maneovres, and by listening (kinda[:I]) to the comments of those who had been doing it for a lot longer than me.

Anybody who thinks that they are a fantastically great rider while still on P's is just plain tossing themselves off. But if you want to help them toss off Boh, you go for it gir......

I dont give blind shit too ppl mate [:X] idont think there impressed with em selves but more to the point of being happy that theres more than 2-3 people interested in the same thing[]

Ahh okay helping them kill em selves?? right had a few too many acid trips today matey?

Okay i know what ur saying there fully, But if its not low speed stunts in an flat dead end no attention industial estate, Its gonan be boy racer toss style in the Mountains. That worries me more.

Anyone who is on there P's and wanting to do stunts, Dosnt worry me, they know the risks involved. Like you when you were comming up the ranks. This is such a thing that expereince and tips are shared and other people are around. If they have a bad off then its all written in the expereince pages mate and there are people to help in case of bad injury or bad bike damage. If in the chance they do something that may result in a bad injury than that is really unfortuante. But hey its what they wanna do and theres growing interest - no stopping em mate. This stops alot of the P-Platers going out and doin this shit solo, least there all together.

Despite oh how you or anybody learnt and how learnt to ride, mono what ever dosnt mean jack all, to any rider you talk to, rookie or pro your expereinces are noted and there own experiences are lived.
    Ofcoarse being young and full o cum dont help some of there ego's but hey they quickly gain respect after a collarbone or 2

I'm sure that in the back of the minds of every P'Plater is the fact that there noobs, But its about having laughs and sharin an interest mate. There are fellas that come out on all sorts of bikes so its not just 250 P plater sharing experience - But Drew wheelies better than some blokes with bigger bikes[:0][^]

ti all about givn it a go and practice mate

Weekend Warrior
    chalk. i here what ur saying mate but at the same time, we are serious about this so theres no trafic wheelies or highway wheelies even. its all low speed stuff in an an inhabitated area at the dead end of a long straight road with good view for cars and nearly 0 car sighting record.

my cbr is likely to have one dodgy mirror, no indicators, and a few other illegalities so im going to try and get it regod but will be trailoring it to most places to be stunted. pretty much a soul purpose stunt 250. More like a track bike but in my case a stunna. so i will have my lil car and the bike regod but the bike stays in the shed for the arvo and weekend sessions where i can hit up my spot and stunt safely with my gear on and people and friends supporting it. A good mate of mine has a tard that he now trailors to the spot and uses it just for that. anything happens its on the trailor and off home.

Weekend Warrior
    I recon it's bloody awesome that a group of riders with similar interests (getting involved in stunting even though they're only allowed 250cc bikes) are banding together to support each other and share the knowledge. You gotta start somewhere, sure most of em will probably move up to bigger bikes later on but that's not the point.

Hell I rode a 250cc by choice even though I have an unrestricted license. But I can't be trusted with anyting more powerful, lol [] [B)] [B)]

Weekend Warrior
    ballarat. near melb, victoria, Australia.
    hey i bet thers a few moves i can do better then u

Weekend Warrior

welcome to the newest member of 2FITYstuntz vtr420!

Bit hard to take you guys seriously when you're wearing T shirts & runners. [V]
    I'm sure it's not because you're all Badass, law diss'n, devil-may-care, mofo's - if you were, you'd be riding 750's or thou's. I suspect it's all about image & fashion derived from the good ol' Land Of The Fuckwit (USA)
    Do yourselves a favour & get some leathers, it'll be the difference between going to hospital & getting straight back on & keeping practising.
    Yeah, I know what you're thinkin' "listen to this self-righteous old wanker" but I was your age once too & if I'd listened to the advice from people who knew better than me, I wouldn't have 14 pieces of surgical stainless in my leg now.
    Stunting in T shirts, etc, is NOT cool, hip, badass, or tough, it's stupid.
    Here endeth the lesson.

4 sure mate ! good words.

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    quote:Originally posted by turbokat

Bit hard to take you guys seriously when you're wearing T shirts & runners. [V]
    I'm sure it's not because you're all Badass, law diss'n, devil-may-care, mofo's - if you were, you'd be riding 750's or thou's. I suspect it's all about image & fashion derived from the good ol' Land Of The Fuckwit (USA)
    Do yourselves a favour & get some leathers, it'll be the difference between going to hospital & getting straight back on & keeping practising.
    Yeah, I know what you're thinkin' "listen to this self-righteous old wanker" but I was your age once too & if I'd listened to the advice from people who knew better than me, I wouldn't have 14 pieces of surgical stainless in my leg now.
    Stunting in T shirts, etc, is NOT cool, hip, badass, or tough, it's stupid.
    Here endeth the lesson.
    Amen to that brother

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    have to agree u aint going to look good in hospital

Weekend Warrior
    for fucks sake.. why does everyone seem to think we are out to prove something by wearing a tshirt etc.? why does everyone have this idea that we are trying to be "gangsta" or "badass" ? if thats what ur saying when ur looking in the mirror then thats tops but not me. I understand the risk in wearing only a shirt, i do believe me. ive come off a few times and come away with a few grazes and i understand that ive been lucky etc. I elect to wear a t shirt coz its more comfortable and i try to keep my stunting to a 50 speed limit. its about slow styley stuff not max speed. But having said that i know that no-one will ever get it and that i will allways be a "badass" even tho i feel like its more dangerous for me to stunt in a jacket coz i cant move...

Weekend Warrior
    welcome to the newest member of 2FITYstuntz - Ando. Ando is from Newcastle as is Vtr420. He rides a cb250 and stunts it up!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast