Thread: supermono race project

supermono race project

we just picked it up. lookin for a 600 single to go in it. its my first bike and my first project and when it is finished i will be racing it in new era[8D]. hopefully when its finished it will give my dads yzf750 a run for its money on the track. only cause it will be lighter. oh and im not as fat as the old man.

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Got alot of potential there mate . There are alot of talented people here with single cylinder experience so ask questions and you'll be right

no worries choppa. thanx for the advice

Weekend Warrior
    Just how fat is your old man?

you know mate

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    What type of engine are you looking for? I've got a XT600E donk sitting here unused from my SRX6 project which I'm going to sell off to focus on the GSXR

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    If you score yourself a XT600/KLR650/XR600/XR650 or something else really common there are plenty of people who know how to set them up nice and make good power. Just make sure you spend the time to get the engine lined up and mounted 100% to save problems later on.
    I'll see ya on the track in new era

had to move the rear sets back as being 6"6 i didnt fit to well with them in the standard position. so i used the old mans mill and drilled the holes and threaded them and "viola" a perfect fit.

Not being a smart wanker but a viola is like a violin. I think you meant vulva. Interesting project by the way.

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    quote:Originally posted by debaser

Not being a smart wanker but a viola is like a violin. I think you meant vulva. Interesting project by the way.
    The vulva (from Latin, vulva, plural vulvae or vulvas; see etymology) is the region of the external genital organs of the female, including the labia majora, mons pubis, labia minora, clitoris, bulb of the vestibule, vestibule of the vagina, greater and lesser vestibular glands, and vaginal orifice.

voilą!
    literally "see there"; in French it can mean simply "there it is"; in English it is generally restricted to a triumphant revelation.

ASF Premium Full Member fimpBIKES's Avatar
    hmm, i think i know someone who has taken ownership of this project.....
    Rev the fucker!!!!!

Weekend Warrior
    SMB howdy I got me one of them somewhat warmer if ya get stuck mail me.Dropped in on a mate the other day who is building an 09 CRF/CR500 & he wants $3500. for the CRF engine.[^]I deliberated but decided on actually kicking the bloke that is building my ignition up the arse.CRF 42-48 RWHP [:I]
    & so I picked up fully enclosed race trailer the other day [] wheels will turn.

Weekend Warrior
    It`s also a region of the common oyster & green lip musell []
    quote:Originally posted by BOHEMION

quote:Originally posted by debaser

The vulva (from Latin, vulva, plural vulvae or vulvas; see etymology) is the region of the external genital organs of the female, including the labia majora, mons pubis, labia minora, clitoris, bulb of the vestibule, vestibule of the vagina, greater and lesser vestibular glands, and vaginal orifice.

voilą!
    literally "see there"; in French it can mean simply "there it is"; in English it is generally restricted to a triumphant revelation.