Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: My Bike

Weekend Warrior
    @ Davo m8.... u wanna know how much Euro 14999 AUD is?? Thats 9300 Euro i think.. U want to buy it?

Angry sorry my english isnt the best...dont know what u ment with "bashing".

I am no dealer and i dont want that u lose a deal with parts u r selling! Gix just want a mask and i know a guy who have this. No new parts just used and in good condition...

I also know a lot of german fighters and manufacters of fighter parts... and its a pleasure for me to get some special prices which i have to the guys from down under...

Not the money makes freinds! NEVER!

If i can help i will do...and perhaps someday there is a guy who can help me... Thats my oppinion...

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Hey fimp, don't take me that serious, having a bad time with some new business,we will live.I want to be honest with you guys about prices, I'm really not here to fuck anyone, but this is a business for me so I have to make someting, or I'd be out of business.So when you look at the web-site and see the prices listed, those are at the exchange rate back in January, when we get new parts and you call or e-mail they will reflect the current exchange rate for the time of purchase, are you as confused as I am.Oh well I tried, as far as bank fees,shipping, and tax,I'm at the mercy of the times.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Hey Badvan, I wasn't worried about you doing a deal with Gix11, I think if you can do a better deal for these guys go for it, my hands are kind of tied.It's a business and some times things don't run like we want, we do what we can, but I will try to keep on top of prices, and exchange rates.When I said "bashing", I meant you were talking shit about what I had on my site and prices.I don't want you to think that the prices posted on my site that they are set in stone,because the cost depends on when I bought them and the exchange rate, add to that the shipping costs and customs if they make a problem.Anyway, you have got some amazing bikes and someday I hope to be able to put out a few products like that, practice-practice-practice....

Weekend Warrior
    yes learning by doing And i know what the parts cost in germany is... its not cheaper to buy it here without any connections. Ur prices are ok m8! No worrys...

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Hi badvan, your bike is the real meaning of "one of a kind" You have done great hand made work!!!

Weekend Warrior
    Long time ago i know... but now im back in black

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Ah the flat black really suits it man. Looks brilliant!

Weekend Warrior
    hi razor,

its still the leathercoated as before,,, only changed the rear tail and the subframe incl. the muffler and i covered the frontforks with big steelpipe covers

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    thats an awesome idea for the forks! looking trick, pity its a honda

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    that looks awsome badvan the leather coat is insane i love it! cant imagine how much that shit would cost to do over here but damn it looks good

Blog Entries
    Nice one Badvan. Good to see you back mate and cheers for sorting that stuff out for me as well. Your bike looks the business.

ASF Premium Full Member fimpBIKES's Avatar
    wooooah mummma, that just keeps getting better!!!!
    Rev the fucker!!!!!

Weekend Warrior
    thx for the feedback m8's!
    Only problem now for me that i dont know what i can do more on this blade. All is done...
    Just think about to sell it and buy a martek or spondon..
    If any of u guys interested make me a offer

Gday Ralf,long time no speak.Bike is still a fuckin weapon mate.Well done.
    I will email you tommorow.

Cheers
    Davo

Weekend Warrior
    Hi Davo!

speak to Frankie, he need parts too. Perhaps we can arrange a eal for u booth!?

thanks mate

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456