Page 1 of 130 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: CBRRRT's Shed. (Index on page 1.)

ASF Premium Full Member
    Blog Entries

CBRRRT's Shed. 900 Blade & CX500 Café Racer

My Blade
    Last edited by CBRRRT; 29-11-2011 at 05:48 AM.

ASF Premium Full Member
    Blog Entries

This is where it all went PETE TONG!

ASF Premium Full Member
    Blog Entries

Now thats what hapens when you dont look after your toys

ASF Premium Full Member
    Blog Entries

Time to have a little rethink

ASF Premium Full Member
    Blog Entries

R1 Seat unit follows the curved line of the tank, and I like it!!

ASF Premium Full Member
    Blog Entries

Enter e-bay and more R1 parts. Sub-frame, undertray etc...

ASF Premium Full Member
    Blog Entries

selotaped on a zorst, and slapped on a splash of primer.

ASF Premium Full Member
    Blog Entries

This is about where I am at the moment. I did a few bits and bobs last weekend but not yet taken any photos, though as soon as I do I'll stick them on here.

looking mint man. You keeping one exhaust or going for the twins. i just found an outfit that sells baffles that open the original r1 pipes up. Sound nice. gettiing some for the r1 exhaust on my gixxer. 90 american is ok compared to 600+ for aftermarket.

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    very nice.

now you just have to clean up the wiring at the front, pick a headlight, and maybe a set of bars, and then the good times of hooliganism await.

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    more side profile pics please... looks great!

Weekend Warrior
    Looks awesome so far!

ASF Premium Full Member
    Blog Entries

Thanks Mates,

Yes there is going to be a second pipe on the other side, but I couldnt resist sticking one on for the photos, lol You know the score ha ha.

I found a guy on e-bay that said he could rebaffel the pipes for me, but I'm not sure if my carbs will need to be rejetted. Any thoughts on that one guys?

Your Gixer looks the dogs bollocks mate, I love what you have done with it, it looks harder than a pair of 18 hole Dr Martins on a 70's skinhead. I'm green with envy []

I have to admit I am shite with wiring so I'm gonna have to get someone in to tidy things up a bit up front. I have two sets of bars I had on my 1200 Bandit. I could never decide what ones I liked best, so I choped and changed every other week ha ha, sad twat I know.

How ever did we do mods to our bikes before e-bay came along? seems like the skys the limit.

I have a VFR single sided arm to go in soon, and I saw else where on here someone had put a car wheele on it, that was impressive!

Anyway I just got to work and I guess you are all in bed now, so I'll check in again tomorrow and see if any of you nutters has any thoughts on re jetting my carbs to suit the R1 zorst.

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/for...and,apprentice

Here you are matey read it and dream of what could be I have a few times

ASF Premium Full Member
    Blog Entries

My 5.5J rear wheele that will take a 180 section back tyre, and just to the rear of that is my 96 750 VFR swing arm.

ASF Premium Full Member
    Blog Entries

I made some infill panels and the lower sub-frame bracket is clearly visible, although when its painted satin black with the sub-frame it should blend in a bit better.

ASF Premium Full Member
    Blog Entries
    Hi HueyonaBlade,

Take a look at the link below and follow your dreams Matey, follow your dreams....... [^]

http://www.tireqwik.com/sssa/menu.html

CBRRRT - I've had plenty of cans opened up in my time and never had a jetting issue with it.

In saying that, you're changing the exhaust to what looks like a completely different one so it may

play up. I couldn't see it happening, but it is a mechanical animal so like women once you play with

them a little they can get a bit stroppy. Nah seriously mate all opening them cans up does it lets it breathe a bit

easier. If you're going from 4 --> 1 to a 2 --> 1 system it may be you need to get it rejetted. I've not done this so I wouldn't be 100% certain either way.

To avoid this I suggest running 4 --&gt; 1 --&gt; 2 and you shouldn't have any issues. <s>But like a woman you no doubt will</s> [:0]

ASF Premium Full Member
    Blog Entries

There are two types of 750 swing arm the one above is the one YOU DON'T WANT This was an expencive mistake I made, so double check with the vendor that the shock linkage is the same as your blade. The correct arm comes off a 94 to 96 VFR 750. Before 1994 they are wrong wrong wrong ......... and you dont want that now do you!

I'm not bitter

ASF Premium Full Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for that Mate,

I met a guy today that said it might be an idea to take the bike to a dynojet run and get new air filter and once the zorst is done have it stage two'd. To be honest, it made me go a bit chubby to think of a few more pony's

Page 1 of 130 1231151101 ... LastLast