Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BIKE DYNO DAY

Bloke with a smaller stick Weaselman's Avatar
    need to borrow some gaffa tape?

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    Dyno's are ghey

quote:Originally posted by Brodie

Hey hawkwind.........Envy Dyno is set up to do both bikes and cars. They have over $11000 worth of fan systems to ensure your bike stays cool whilst being run.

For your $45 you get 3 runs. If you dont get a good enough reading after those turns. You will get more runs untill your satisfied. This is from the Owner of Envy Dyno himself so there will be no issues there!

I do not profess to know a lot about Dyno's my expertise is chicks who ride LOL I do not want to brush ANYONE off at all...I am currently down there learning as much as I can on tuning days!!! My knowledge is limited and amateurish at best and You are more than welcome to ring ENVY DYNO with any more intricate questions you have...their number is on the flyer. Again If this sounds like a brush off...it's not! I just don't want to be giving incorrect information out to anyone and Herman(Envy) is happy to answer anything also.

And of course any questions people post here I will endeavour to get an answer from either my own pool of knowledge or Envy!

Now we need people who want to win a trophy just for having a pretty bike, at this rate it is going to go to Mclovin and I think that will disgust many people......... HAHAHAHAHAHHAH.Also one could call conflict of interests since i live in the same house as Mclovin!

So come on People, you can get a trophy for absoloutely doing sweet FA except having spent millions of dollars and hours on your bikes! Where are the show offs!!!
    thanks for the reply ,only reason I asked is the bike im bringing is to long to fit onto a bike only dyno and it has very limited ground clearence , though it works well with ground level car dynos
    cheers
    gary

ASF Depleted Uranium Member Large's Avatar
    How long is yur bike?

I'm only asking because the homo above you works for a mob that supplied an extendable dyno thingy for the MotoGP last month and it looked pretty long to me.

about this long

cheers
    Gary

Cant be that fast mate you still got the training wheels on [B)]

Whats the wheel base measure?
    After looking at envyimports webamersite They have one of our AWD Dyno's and must have the Motorcycle adapter if they run bikes.. And Shoot Out Accreditation which means they got the extra training package with the dyno, so when they run a car/bike it'll be the same set up every time (lots more to it but thats all you get the idea) .. It's a pity its so far away as id like to go

wheel base is 2030mm ground clearence is aprox 30mm/40mm

2376mm is our max wheel base on the MOT dyno and depending on the ramps on a Chassis dyno 3000mm or 4000mm

Bloke with a smaller stick rod185651's Avatar
    Hey Brodie, what time do you expect the dyno day to finish and your party to start? Is the plan for everyone to go from the dyno direct to your place for the party? Only reason I ask is that I'm working as per usual this Saturday but I intend not missing the party and I want to try to make it to the dyno day as I really need my bike washed Plus I doubt Weasel and JR would forgive me if I miss another Sydney ASF event.

we wont ...

Beatings will be administered

Weekend Warrior
    Hey all, i like all this chat......!! and we are having a few nice bikes coming down.....I am trying to work out who to judge it so there is no bias and think ill do a voting system.........

Rod we would hope to be done by 6pm cause i want my party to start at 7 LOL. And the house is not far at all from the dyno so its a matter of walking up and having the first of many drinks..... It may run over, what time do you finish work? It will kind of be a back and fourth day I guess with people going from the dyno....coming back here to drink largeys booze, back down to the dyno to drunkenly heckle Mclovin....back home for some bike shenanigans..... that kinda thing? heheheheheh!

Its gonna be like the Big Day Out but less drugs and more motorcycles! ha. :-)

awwwww LESS drugs??

can we have pocketbike races later in the evening?

..im not comin if theres no drugs ...

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    s'alright jim... im coming

..shitill need big skins ur about 5' odd lol

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    just be careful, i can be quite potent

not sure who is dyno-ing ,or are ya all there for for the party?anyway I have one more problem to sort then its time to make some numbers is there plenty of parking space ? enough for a trailer and long ramp , looking forward to a good day
    cheers

ASF Depleted Uranium Member Large's Avatar
    quote:Originally posted by hawkwind

not sure who is dyno-ing ,or are ya all there for for the party?anyway I have one more problem to sort then its time to make some numbers is there plenty of parking space ? enough for a trailer and long ramp , looking forward to a good day
    cheers
    Sounds like there'll be quite a few Dynoing. I'm hoping to run at least 2 of my bikes.

The streets around the factory are pretty empty on Saturdays, so you should be able to park within 100m or so

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast