Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BIKE DYNO DAY

Weekend Warrior

BIKE DYNO DAY

Heya People.... on November the 29th ENVY DYNO and BIKER BABES are having a BIKE DYNO DAY/SHOOTOUT COMP in Brookvale at Envy Dyno premises....Mitchell Rd, Brookvale.

They recently threw a very very successful car dyno day for their grand opening which was a huge success with over 50 cars put on the dyno.... some extremally SICK cars on show.... some lovely bikes as well.

The Owner of Envy is a Bike man himself so we are planning a huge day.

Trophies for different categories..(TBA)

Certificates with your Dyno Reading.

There will be a BBQ running, good vibes, trade stalls (TBA) promo ladies, bike wash (TBC)

I will bring you more details as i know them... just wanted you all to pencil this in.... i'll put up the flyer once they are printed. (this has just been confirmed and im jumping the gun, hence all the TBA's and TBC's hehe)

***This day is especially Female Freindly... we encourage all ladies to come down and put their bikes on the Dyno, you will be surprised i'm sure!

If anybody is interested in showing their goods or having a trade stall let me know via PM. Space is limited so be quick.

You can google envy dyno to check them out! ( I didn't check if i am allowed to put links here hehe!) []

Weekend Warrior
    hell yes
    im in for sure
    how much for a run on the dyno?

Weekend Warrior
    ah shit
    i just checked again
    im flying the 27th
    FUCKKKK

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    quote:Originally posted by flyingfatman

ah shit
    i just checked again
    im flying the 27th
    FUCKKKK
    Change ya flight dude []

Weekend Warrior
    ahhh man how i wish i could
    also i gotta sell the bike before that FUCKFFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

Weekend Warrior
    Hey all.........I have an official flyer for this day now :-)

If anyone would like to Display their bike please let me know.... if there are enough bikes then we will be providing a show and shine trophy for the prettiest bike, along with performance trophies (You can have it washed there!! )

The details are all in the flyer and if you have any questions I will keep an eye on the forum or you can email me at brodiebetts@bikerbabes.com.au

Would love to see some ladies out there and getting involved, rember it's a fun day and ladies are especially welcome so don't be shy. I will be there to look after you all hehehehe.

Mens Hornee Jeans will be available on the day as well as ladie's of course...[]. we will be holding a merchandise stand and if anyone has a business to do with bikes or something you feel people might like to see... your welcome to display products in the merchandise stand or there is limited room if you wanted some space to show your wares.

Hope to see many of you there and lot's of friendly competition!

Bloke with a smaller stick rod185651's Avatar
    Bike wash $10!!!!! I'm there

Bloke with a smaller stick Weaselman's Avatar
    i was there before this was posted...

Bloke with a smaller stick rod185651's Avatar
    quote:Originally posted by Weaselman

i was there before this was posted...
    What did you do when you realised, you were there too early?

went home and cried

Weekend Warrior
    Hahahahahah!!!! Gold.........thanks for your enthusiasm guys....it is what will make the day worthwhile.... :-)

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    yeh might come and see what the stocker makes

Weekend Warrior
    Might have that get together i was chattting about in some long lost thread too....... :-) So i cant put that on the flyer LOL....... hmm or could I and charge you all ....the mind boggles LOL..............

But I think being it is about a projectile vomit from our factory then I'd say it would be unfair for me not to ask you all to share a beverage or three with me afterwoulds!!!

DO NOT POST THIS ON MYSPACE/FACEBOOK/YOUR NEAREST TELEGRAPH POLE. I punch people. LMAO. I dont need police. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Plus my dogs are hungry, and sniff of an non invitee will result in missing testicles.

Now arent you ALL dying to come and have a party with me???? heheheheheheheheheheheheh WHOS IN! LOL

Your dogs like me so id come anyway

Weekend Warrior
    My dogs are also whores but. You know that.

very interested , is it a car dyno or a bike dyno ? ,how many runs for the $45?
    cheers

Weekend Warrior
    Hey hawkwind.........Envy Dyno is set up to do both bikes and cars. They have over $11000 worth of fan systems to ensure your bike stays cool whilst being run.

For your $45 you get 3 runs. If you dont get a good enough reading after those turns. You will get more runs untill your satisfied. This is from the Owner of Envy Dyno himself so there will be no issues there!

I do not profess to know a lot about Dyno's my expertise is chicks who ride LOL I do not want to brush ANYONE off at all...I am currently down there learning as much as I can on tuning days!!! My knowledge is limited and amateurish at best and You are more than welcome to ring ENVY DYNO with any more intricate questions you have...their number is on the flyer. Again If this sounds like a brush off...it's not! I just don't want to be giving incorrect information out to anyone and Herman(Envy) is happy to answer anything also.

And of course any questions people post here I will endeavour to get an answer from either my own pool of knowledge or Envy!

Now we need people who want to win a trophy just for having a pretty bike, at this rate it is going to go to Mclovin and I think that will disgust many people......... HAHAHAHAHAHHAH.Also one could call conflict of interests since i live in the same house as Mclovin!

So come on People, you can get a trophy for absoloutely doing sweet FA except having spent millions of dollars and hours on your bikes! Where are the show offs!!!

Weekend Warrior
    Even Worse it could go to weasel and his bike.............

im a fucking shoe in

ASF Depleted Uranium Member Large's Avatar
    Maybe Mine will be ready in time?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast