Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Exhuasts hand made in Adelaide ...soon

Weekend Warrior
    Hi buddy.....
    yes one week on tuesday and off we go.. just orderd load of carbon fibre, titanium exhaust packing etc, but will be 12 weeks till it all arrives...we have been given a place to stay for 3 months, in everard park, Adelaide.. hope its Ok ?
    i have updated the website solely for you guys...
    www.sidekickperformance.com
    laters

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Welcome Karitsu,good luck with your new life here in oz,its a huge upheaveal but youll love it,just give yourself and family plenty of time to settle.i went to the uk last year for the T.T..the people i met were brillant,made me most welcome..all the best with your exhaust building, see ya ,morry

Weekend Warrior
    Well Im here !!! What a lvely city.. now the fun starts.. need to get a car first to get around, new email address is davegartland@virginbroadband.com.au cheers guys for any advice

Bloke with a smaller stick BANDITROD's Avatar
    welcome to aus mate and can you pm me some of your pics and price's mate you can send them to csp@live.com.au

cheers Rod

Glenn Eason drinks and smokes and lends his arse to other blokes

Welcome to Aussie mate, hope it all goes well for you and your family.

Good to see you finally landed Dave.
    Hope all goes well for ya!!

welcome to oz mate...we'll havta catch up for a beer

Blog Entries
    Strap yourself in for summer mate! It's an awesome country if you're made of the right stuff.

Weekend Warrior
    cheers.....
    a beer would be good (if there were any pubs) haaaa

theres a yamaha dealer interested in my stuff.. my gear will take 3 months to get here, we are moving in with friends at sellicks beach today, with intention of renting in woodcroft area..

desperate for a car at the moment... then a bike.. then look out

Welcome to the land of sunshine mate - hope you don't melt hey
    Official pommy immigrant atire is notted hankerchief hat, mesh singlet, shorts and socks with sandles.

^Lol! Welcome mate, glad u got here ok!

Weekend Warrior
    cheers.... seen several choppers, harleys etc so far, but dont seem to be a lot of bikes around....? spoke to a couple of shops, the all say the same, importing exhausts is expensive, so anything that is made here is gonna be good... we are still at sellicks beach with riends, almost got the kids sorted with schools, i have a job for the time, just got to find a house to rent now..

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    welcome to the the land of the convict mate,will u do little odd jobs like ,, ah i dunno a connecter piece from my bandit headers with a little cornery bit onto a stumpy can? in stainless?

hey karitsu, your going to be in my old neck of the woods, i just moved from woodcroft in july!! who did you speak to at Coast Yamaha? the guy you want to have a chat with is Mark he is the manager.

also try having a chat with the guys at redline exhaust, they are down at edwardstown and although they do exhaust repairs etc they dont do anything to the level which you produce. a couple other companies would be:

streetbike performance
    Maximoto -motorcycle acc store- Hendrik the owner is from euro and is a made keen fighter fan
    jap motorcycle dismantilers
    show and go
    adelaide motorcycle acces.

if you got any questions about places or info in general about SA dont hesitate to contact meand i will try and help out.

chris

Weekend Warrior
    hi, yes we have just rented a property at sellicks beach, i am starting the ball rolling with some advertising cards,leaflets etc, so i am more than happy to meet up with anyone who can takes some cards etc and hand them out for me...

yes i will make everything, i will be a bit restricted until i can afford a mandrel tube bending machine, i have some awesome moto GP style tapered silencers im working on now, an absoloute first..

i notice some posters up about riding in february for mens health.. might be good to pay a visit.

i have not spoke to anyone in particular yet, except the guys at the moto place, down near everard park, took a card, and that was that...

i might have use of a unit at lonsdale, i could do with a lock up somewhere when my gear turns up...

any help would be appreciated,

and yes the redline guys , their name keeps popping up. my boss at rowlands sheetmetal knows him well, as do the guys at clemsmiths car sales, all gonna have a word, so they say...

i would like to know where to get exhaust packing, and perforated tube etc etc...

my mobile is 0450805778

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12