Thread: Rides and events in Townsville.

Bloke with a smaller stick 03gixxerpilot's Avatar

Rides and events in Townsville.

I will endevor to put as many events and rides that are happing that i know off, I will try to keep it as up to date as possible. If anyone has an event that they would like advertised here please let me know.

THERE WILL BE A STUNT/RIDE DAY AT THE TOWNSVILLE DRAGSTRIP THIS SUNDAY THE 5TH OF JULY AT 3.00PM[red]

As usualy there is a Test and Tune at the Townsville drag way every saturday night, unless there is a major meet on, go to this link to see what is on http://www.townsvilledragway.com/news.htm

Also the Townnsville road racing association holds race and prectice meetings at the bhole gocart track and i will also endevor to put up these dates as well

If anyone has an event that they want put up here please PM me or call me on 0405 276 179 and will only be to glad to put it up.

Also if anyone wants more info about events listed here please call me on 0405 276 179.

Cheers Clive.
    Born again Juvenile delinquent

Bloke with a smaller stick 03gixxerpilot's Avatar
    Ok after a lot of pressure form riders around the north Queensland area i am staring up the track days at Townsville Dragway,

This is for everyone including beginners, stunters, dragracers, and anyone intrested in riding etc.

As usual there are all the normal safty requirments and MUST SEE ME (CLIVE) OR MY REPRESENTITIVE BEFOR GOING OUT ON THE TRACK.

These days will be held on sundays, form aprox 2pm ring me or email me (ETC) befor you go out as i will not be doing these track days every week (this was a big mistake i made last time i did this). If intrest and attendance reaches a point where there is justfication in opening the track earlier then i will do so.

Basic Safty gear for the day WILL be inclosed shoes, jeans, jacket, gloves and helmet. There may be exceptions to this, BUT it will be intirely at MY discretion and no arguments will be entered into my decision is final.

Please bring you own food and drink (NON ALCHOLIC). Water is recomended as it is very hot during summer (and even in winter) and dehidration is a big concern.

Now that, that is over these days are a great social event and are fun, any sugestions will be listen to and consedered.

Please dont hesitate to call me for any questions or further information.

Now for the best part THESE DAYS ARE FREE.

Cheers Clive.
    Born again Juvenile delinquent