Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: My project - Miniman's TRX850

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    Haha.... NO CHANCE of goin to Rob, he's a COCK!!! No idea how to treat customers and he's fucked a few of my mates bikes. I got my regular mechanic and im stickin to em, Shannon @ Campbelltown Motorcycles.... Top bloke and knows what he's doing, they also got a Dyno..

Bloke with a smaller stick rod185651's Avatar
    quote:Originally posted by miniman1

Haha.... NO CHANCE of goin to Rob, he's a COCK!!! No idea how to treat customers and he's fucked a few of my mates bikes. I got my regular mechanic and im stickin to em, Shannon @ Campbelltown Motorcycles.... Top bloke and knows what he's doing, they also got a Dyno..
    How'd he fuck your mate's bikes, I could handle his lack of interpersonal skills, but if you know something about his mechanical skills share it mate.

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    My mate took his Duke 749 there, Rob assured him he knew wot he was doin and could retune the stock computer, it came out with LESS power, wouldn't idle, had flatspot etc.... He then had to take it 2 Frasers after Rob said "he couldnt get it any better than that". I know the guys he used to work with and have heard of other things he's done and taken no responsibility for.
    But if he does well by u mate... Stick with where ur happy with going.

Bloke with a smaller stick rod185651's Avatar
    quote:Originally posted by miniman1

My mate took his Duke 749 there, Rob assured him he knew wot he was doin and could retune the stock computer, it came out with LESS power, wouldn't idle, had flatspot etc.... He then had to take it 2 Frasers after Rob said "he couldnt get it any better than that". I know the guys he used to work with and have heard of other things he's done and taken no responsibility for.
    But if he does well by u mate... Stick with where ur happy with going.
    Tah, info like that is good to know.

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Remember Miniman... Rod doesnt go anywhere without his shotgun or a dirrrty big knife! Anyone would do a good job when there is a giant red neck looming in the back ground! lol

Weekend Warrior
    sweet llokin bike mate love the new paint

Blog Entries
    Nice one Miniman, gotta love the trixie trellis frame...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234