Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Northam Festival Nov 29th / 30th, Who's staying ov

Bloke with a smaller stick BillyWhizz888's Avatar
    WELL DONE ROCKET

SATURDAY WINNER
    SUNDAY 2nd BEST IN SHOW
    there was some top competition in this event

BLOODY AWESOME MATE AND WELL DESERVED

A massive ups to Hyo - Scott and a missus or putting up with us townies.. roll on the next one haha []
    Fcuk Off Ya Twat

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    matt who ??

well what a weekend , hope everyone had a good time , i know i did , nothing like gettin up early for a bike show with a hangover , getting sunburnt , getting drunk and doin it all again the next day

just did a clean up bottle caps everywhere got 8 empty cartons in the back of the ute and bin is chockers with bottles , cheers to kooka and rocket for smashing the bbq and feedin us up . and cheers to those who bought all the beers , and kooka you left ya port here also i found a pair of thongs

unfortunately i didnt even take a photo all weekend

Weekend Warrior
    Awesome Week-end,
    No worries about the pics Hyo, 147 in my cam...
    Still half hangover when I turned up 1 hour late for work this avo, and completly deft...
    Thx to all, congrat! Rocket, Thx to Hyo for everythinks, And Billy keep working on your french...

Awesome weekend and was also fantastic to catch up with most of the usual suspects in a WASF get together. Heaps of entertainment including piss taking of poor Freddo, Munter and the carrying on of a very pissed Abel...

Scotty, Thanks mate for letting me stay over at your place, did try help your missus clean up the back veranda area but was told to "Dont worry about cleaning it up" who am I to argue.. lol..

Phil, once again, top effort on the prizes mate. Just another excellent choice in modifications that attracted rave reviews from those in the know and those other plebs... im still in awe of that green colour.

To the remainder of the WASF crew, thanks for making the last get together with you lot as memorable as it was. Goin to miss the characters over here in WA, but hopefully will catch up with you all one day soon (possibly on an upcoming AFR one year soon).

Ta

Jarrod

Minghey..?

Top work lads, Cheers scotty for letting us invade your place and stink up your shitter for the weekend, you put on a great pissup. Go the beige!
    Jarrod, cheers for putting the seat down in the car for me an Tan we were both pretty pissed and completely fucking useless at that stage..look forward to seein ya at afr.
    Thanks to Mel and Tan for carting our shit back and forth for us and tan for being the trophy chicky woooooooohoooooooo
    Phil and Mel, outstanding effort keeping all them show n shine peeps happy an congrats Phil for both your wins despite me covering you all in dust...oops sorry..i cant help myself on pea gravel..
    Freddo you funny fucker, you made everyone within a hundred yards stop and look to see you ride out, fucking awesome.

No thanks goes to the skank who couldnt sing, id rather listen to cats fuck.

quote:Originally posted by Azrael

No thanks goes to the skank who couldnt sing, id rather listen to cats fuck.
    See now if I had been able to go I could have arranged that for sure. Sounded like a good weekend.

Hey Scott, thanks again for the hospitality mate.
    Just get that yard concreted for next year will ya !!

Thanks to everyone who helped out over the weekend with the show, I think you could call it a success.

i walked away with three trophy's in the end.
    Saturday was Peoples Choice.
    Sunday was Best Fighter/Nekkid and 2nd Best in Show.
    I'm pleased as punch but I couldn't have done it without the help of Billywhizz and of course, morry the super duper mechanic.

Matt who ?

Weekend Warrior
    min gay

and a big thanx to Scotty and your missus for letting us invade and run a muck at your pad i think there was some sleep in there somewhere but it couldnt have been much .
    was a top weekend will get all the photos off the cam later and start a photo thed
    congrats Phil on the trophys mate well deserve

and thanx to Mel and phil for orgy nising it all .

thanks scotto! congrats phill.. fucking didnt feel like waking up thins morning.. and i still feel like ming! or mung!
    i got some piccys too

Hay it was great to have a chat to you lads at the pub and meet some fellow ASF crew from the other side of the map for me .
    Cheers to al for making us Canberra crew feel welcome and yeah i seen yous in the crowd cheering us on he he ..

Bloke with a smaller stick BillyWhizz888's Avatar
    Matt Who?
    Fcuk Off Ya Twat

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345