Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Stolen GSX1400!!! Photos & U-TUBE

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    my Z650 got nicked way back in the dark ages before ...9 years later i get a call form the cops ..weve found your bike [had no idea what they were on about as the current steed was parked outside ..anyway i went down the local nick and there it was .......an engine lol
    the story goes ..it was parked outside this chicks house i was erm "visiting".. and they bastards downstairs from her wheeled it into there flat which is why we couldnt find any tracks in the snow ...theyd used the engine in a chop and the cops had pulled them over checked the engine number and nicked em
    but i do reckon dez s bikes been stripped and sold long ago

Weekend Warrior
    Iv just read this entire thred & thought I'd give it a bump.
    Watching your bike roll away like that was gut wrenching, I had a HX prem when I was an apprentice that was stolen & recovered (fucker ran outta juice frying the tyres) 2 days later but I'll never forget the sick feeling when I found my pride & joy was missing. Now I leave nothing to chance, I bolt my bikes to the floor, park my car behind the gate & my cattle dog deals with the rest.

Thieves, Id like to beat the shit out of em & then cut THIEF across their forhead with a knife, but apparently thats "illegal", another stupid fucking law.

I truly feel for your loss mate.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011