+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    ASF Premium Full Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nudie View Post
    That looks great!

(I wonder how it feels to fit on a bike and not make it look like a 125)
    I don't know either. My vfr fighter is also smaller than my MT09, so it may look like I am riding a kids bike.
    Although the benefit, Nudie, is that you can flat foot anything.
    more titanium than my bike

ASF Gold Full Member
    Hehe yep, I've never had to lower a bike to feel safe!
    If I had a dollar for every time I thought about you, I'd start thinking about you

Bike is looking good. Love the pipe and hope I get to see it in November
    Monster GSXR 7/11 RIP!
    Project R1 underway, The "Raven"
    K7 750 German Style (under construction)

Changed my mind about the electrics layout, fits within the confines of the subframe this way.

Also anyone know a local seller of triple clamps with handlebar risers? (ABM, LSL etc.)

Realised that my triple clamp is hilariously bent when I took it off to put on new throttle cables. That was definitely the cause of my stiff steering.

Blog Entries
    Could have helped you a year ago, but I'm not importing them any more. You could try your luck yourself with "Top Yokes" in the UK, but don't expect anything to happen quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Gix11 View Post
    Could have helped you a year ago, but I'm not importing them any more. You could try your luck yourself with "Top Yokes" in the UK, but don't expect anything to happen quickly.

Damn, will have to make do with my top yoke while I wait on international shipping then.

ASF Premium Full Member wackyrider's Avatar
    Or speak to Ben at Extreme Creations or Trav at Hammond Engineering to see if they could make up a triple for you
    Live today, die tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by wackyrider View Post
    Or speak to Ben at Extreme Creations or Trav at Hammond Engineering to see if they could make up a triple for you
    As much as I'd love a custom machined triple, I suspect it's a little beyond my financial reach at the moment haha
    Last edited by I0seb; 17-08-2018 at 11:14 AM.

ASF Premium Full Member wackyrider's Avatar
    What's the front end off? Can just try looking for a stock triple and drilling holes for the risers. That's what I have always done.
    Live today, die tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by wackyrider View Post
    What's the front end off? Can just try looking for a stock triple and drilling holes for the risers. That's what I have always done.
    CBR1000rr, yeah that' what I did originally but given how much it warped in the crash I'm thinking that's not such a good idea. I'll probably be running it with clip-ons 90% of the time, would just like the option to stick some high bars on it if I want to do a longer trip.

ASF Basic Full Member
    Just don't crash it again?

Blog Entries
    That is a good point actually.

Quote Originally Posted by GammaBoy View Post
    Just don't crash it again?
    No promises lol

Project is going on the backburner for a while as I've had some life stuff come up which takes priority for now at least. I'll still update here, just much more slowly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Untitled Document

HELP SUPPORT THOSE THAT SUPPORT US - CHECK OUT THESE WEBSITES........

AustraliaHurtle Gear Motorcycle Accessories AustraliaMotorcycle Tyre Warehouse100s of aftermarket parts and accessories for your motorcycle from Rated R Motorcycle Parts
Rapid Bikes Magazine available monthly throughout Australia & New ZealandEvery rider is individual so why not show your bikes individuality with a custom seat or embroided logo on your seat  in a color and design of your choice.Trooper Lus Garage for motorcycle parts, service and much moreWorld Wide Bomber Magazine, Streetfighters from around the world - ONLINE
Visit Face it graphix for all your bike stickers and helmet stickers Visit Dash Designs for all your website and design needs Advertise on ASF and get your business seen by 1000s of visitors every month Advertise on ASF and get your business seen by 1000s of visitors every month