Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets Get the Forum back to where it belongs

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MTBEERWAH View Post
    I've just read this. I haven't been on this site for along time.
    That's not due to facebook.....I'm not a member, and will never be. Not my thing, plus I've got own views on that particular sect....
    Anyway, life, just gets in the way of life, so that's why I haven't been on.
    I'm a forum kind of person, and don't want to see it change, but you've pointed out some up hill battles, that I hope you can over come.
    I always want to hang around here if possible.
    Good to hear mate (not the life getting in the way part)

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Blog Entries
    The ability to upload media directly from a mobile device
    would be very helpful :-)
    And cool I'm one of the cool kids on Instagram:-)
    Mum always said I was special

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    All done Si
    Financial member again.
    Hey Billybob. I just remembered this post you made but there was nothing in the ASF account from you or PayPal. I only mention it in case you entered a wrong account number and someone else has it instead, oh, and also if you were wondering why your details still say Pizza Delivery Boy.

EDIT:

FUCK! Sorry Bob, it's been that long I never even remembered we ever had 2 ASF accounts over the years. I gave you the wrong details mate!

Did the funds get returned to you or does someone else have that account now?

These are the correct details mate:

Bank: NAB
    Account Name: Aussie Street Fighters
    BSB: 084707
    Account: 163608512

I can't apologise enough mate, and as you can see, this drop off has caused more issues again. It's an uphill battle!

Let me know if it can be reversed mate. I will obviously upgrade your account on here regardless.

Fuck!

ASF Premium Full Member fimpBIKES's Avatar
    werd
    Rev the fucker!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fimpBIKES View Post
    werd
    So how's the TL coming along Fimp??

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    All good Si
    Just had a look through and its been reversed mate
    I will send through now to the right one lol
    Mate i would hate to see this forum disappear and i will contribute any way i can!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CK 187 View Post
    Also to be noted.............................this would be EPIC!!!! I know when Gitzy's PB stuff was lost it was a huge chunk of the internet. I see that content shared all over different forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Gix11 View Post
    Ha. I never realised just how far and wide his collection got!
    I did almost shed a tear, almost... countless threads out there on various forums on so many bikes. Erggghh it pains me slightly.. how about the stinging me with my annual fees for 3 accounts and then shutting them down within days and not honouring my years worth that bit shit me!!

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    All this talk about internetting got me lost at windows 95 haha,I get on and off hire a bit mostly looking,Facebook I use to be on the group all the time but it's not the same as being on hire for builds and for a good read.i work off a iphone seem to have got my head around it.maby if you pushed info on the Facebook groups about the web site you'd mite get more members singing up? Like I can talk tho I'm on im hire as a freebie for now.
    Last edited by badboynot; 07-10-2017 at 01:39 AM.

Bloke with a smaller stick rod185651's Avatar
    It is not just about the Forum for me, it is also the community, riding, and trading with likeminded maniacs.

Having mates interstate to pick up parts for you, or mates to go and inspect a potential buy on your behalf.

On that note, I'm off to pick up a seat for Jules ;-)

Blog Entries
    werd
    Wow, now there's a rare sight these days! Nice one Fimp.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    All good Si
    Just had a look through and its been reversed mate
    I will send through now to the right one lol
    Mate i would hate to see this forum disappear and i will contribute any way i can!
    Complete champion mate. Cheers.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gitzy View Post
    I did almost shed a tear, almost... countless threads out there on various forums on so many bikes. Erggghh it pains me slightly.. how about the stinging me with my annual fees for 3 accounts and then shutting them down within days and not honouring my years worth that bit shit me!!
    Shit! For real?? That's fucked.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by badboynot View Post
    All this talk about internetting got me lost at windows 95 haha,I get on and off hire a bit mostly looking,Facebook I use to be on the group all the time but it's not the same as being on hire for builds and for a good read.i work off a iphone seem to have got my head around it.maby if you pushed info on the Facebook groups about the web site you'd mite get more members singing up? Like I can talk tho I'm on im hire as a freebie for now.
    Mate, the fact that you are here at all is good, just by itself!
    Yea, you sound like one of the guys that needs the phone version of the site to make it easier for you. Definitely on the cards mate.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rod185651 View Post
    It is not just about the Forum for me, it is also the community, riding, and trading with likeminded maniacs.

Having mates interstate to pick up parts for you, or mates to go and inspect a potential buy on your behalf.

On that note, I'm off to pick up a seat for Jules ;-)
    That's the bit that only the long term members know. In the hey day of the forum, no matter what part if the country I travelled to I could catch up with a member or two and have a beer with them. It was like you'd known them forever. Australia suddenly became a really small place and it was a great community. The Melbourne parties used to be mad, and then there was the garage burnouts in Perth; the Gladstone $2.80 club.... ha, fun times.

That's the bit that only the long term members know. In the hey day of the forum, no matter what part if the country I travelled to I could catch up with a member or two and have a beer with them. It was like you'd known them forever. Australia suddenly became a really small place and it was a great community. The Melbourne parties used to be mad, and then there was the garage burnouts in Perth; the Gladstone $2.80 club.... ha, fun times.
    The community helped me a lot over the years. From Trav helping me finish off the R1 back in Melbourne all those moons ago, to people collecting parts (and vice versa). Going interstate for work and catching up with the WA boys and Qld boys before I moved here. Topping it off with Lynton letting me store my bike at his joint when I relocated as I had no shed and was living in a staff house.

Speaking of the Melbourne parties, wow that's a lifetime ago... That's where i met you for the first time Si, back in the days when I had just finished back-packing and still had my van to sleep in and fuck all else. Ah the memories

ASF Premium Full Member fimpBIKES's Avatar
    Wow, now there's a rare sight these days! Nice one Fimp.
    Hey blokes,

Havent been riding the bikes for a few years now.
    Stopped riding to work and took up trackdays a few years back, but then kids and redundancies came along so no $$$ for bikes at the moment.
    Love seeing the updates on facebook and living vicariously through all you mad fuckers
    Im getting some more shed time lately + doing favours for machine shops so hopefully will get another build going soon

xoxoxoxooxoxoxsexoxox
    fimp
    Rev the fucker!!!!!

Bloke with a smaller stick rod185651's Avatar
    Hey blokes,

Havent been riding the bikes for a few years now.
    Stopped riding to work and took up trackdays a few years back, but then kids and redundancies came along so no $$$ for bikes at the moment.
    Love seeing the updates on facebook and living vicariously through all you mad fuckers
    Im getting some more shed time lately + doing favours for machine shops so hopefully will get another build going soon

xoxoxoxooxoxoxsexoxox
    fimp
    Jesus Fimp, didn't know your circumstances had changed eh, hope you and family are doing well

I drop in from time to time, but im having to use my young blokes iPad. Normally use my phone for internetting but the forum won't load for some odd reason.
    I've made life long friends from this place and will be financial again asap.

Blog Entries
    Nice one Fimp and Dan.

Well well, if were getting the band back together your going to need a booze addled, recalcitrant fabricator with penchant for tossing masonry. For the right amount of beer i could do that..
    I have missed this place. Like most of you, life got in the way and in the past years i've found myself in caring for my mum as she has dementia, trying my hardest not to punch 8 layers of fuck out of our teenagers and trying to convince my lovely wife everything is going to be ok. Everything is going to be ok. Trust me.
    I Have bought 5 acres in the eastern hills of perth and im in the process of final build plans for our ultimate house and obviously big fucken shed to move into so that one day i can be as cool as Lynton. (although technically angry jesus can never be as cool as bong jesus). I am going to contribute as much to this forum as i can throughout this process because its going to be fucking mental and like watching a bus crash so stay tuned.
    Also, I just built a bike in only nine weeks and it fucking nearly broke me but i would love to share it with you and hear your feedback because its a bit mental and doing it in nine weeks was also a bit mental.
    I will need to find an image host so hook me up because i seriously dont have the time to research this.

Si, im pretty sure i still pay my membership every year, if not i will renew it. I am happy to support your site for as long as you want to run it. It has been invaluable to so many people and still remains the last bastion of uncensored banter on the web.

If it all goes wrong I still blame JackTar
    Nudie Shut up..

If anyone should know the value of this site over facecunt it would have to be master blaster because that cunt gets more bans than Milo Yiannopoulos..

Lets do this!

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast