Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ASF Windscreen Visor Strip

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Biggest thing I think is how will they pay you as I'm not up with that stuff. Would you be able to send me a vector file of the image you used in the earlier post to sandmbelshaw@bigpond.com and would you have one of the font that's solid without the chunks missing out of it if not no dramas. As is the font I can have them printed on clear or if they can have no chunks I can have them vinyl cut the old school way though I think the clear printed jobs would be better . As for support for them everyone loves a sticker it's free advertising and I reckon if there cheap enough people will buy I know I'll be needing 3

Blog Entries
    The paying thing is simple mate. I will just create you as a vendor in the ASF store and all enquiries then come to you.

The vector image is no problem although my thoughts were that it would be printed on a black strip (well, it's actually white coloured black with the rest done at the same time) so that it was a defined black strip across your visor from the inside rather than decal style cut letters that could distract from the inside. Not only that, the strip is 100% easier to apply that vinyl decals and less work / less cost for the printer.

I'll send over some artwork now and you tell me if you are happy with it. You will also need to get the right sizing as well as I have not scaled it in any way, but as a vector file, the printer guys can adjust it however they like.

Bloke with a smaller stick rod185651's Avatar
    Put me down for four

TAKE MY MONEY!!!

I'll take two.

Cool right so Si sent me the artwork and I'm thinking I like the idea of the black background to the strip that Is said for the fact it will be less distractive than letters on there own through the visor . So hopefully I'll have a answer from the sticker man next week. Then what's a reasonable price to ask for the forum ?

Blog Entries
    Find out what they are going to cost you per unit first and go from there. Also take into account any extras they add for their time and anything else that may have been out of pocket for you.

Not worried about the out of pocket for me as its a donation but I'll work out what they cost for future sales if they get remade again. Just want them to be an attractive price to get people to buy to fund the forum

Hey Hyo, I'll get 2 of thanks.
    Monster GSXR 7/11 RIP!
    Raven R1 Demon.
    K7 750 German Style (under construction)

Blog Entries
    Si i will definitely order some buddy oh and when you send the shirts if you have some stickers chuck some in and tell me how much and i will shoot you some dosh mate of thats cool

Blog Entries
    I won't be touching the shirts mate, they will go directly from the printer to you via courier I'd guess.

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    2 for me too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12