Thread: WTB Domis cheap

ASF Gold Full Member

WTB Domis cheap

Anyone got any Dominators that they don't want? Im thinking of making a Dakar style fairing for my Scrapheap bike and I figured that Domis would do the trick if I could get them cheap enough.

PS The Scrapheap Adventure Ride is a charity event that raises money for Down Syndrome NSW. This year I'm riding an ER5 that i'm fitting with dirt bike suspension and knobbies, crappy dual exhausts and dodgy bodywork. Gunna be fun!
    If I had a dollar for every time I thought about you, I'd start thinking about you

ASF Premium Full Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nudie View Post
    Anyone got any Dominators that they don't want? Im thinking of making a Dakar style fairing for my Scrapheap bike and I figured that Domis would do the trick if I could get them cheap enough.

PS The Scrapheap Adventure Ride is a charity event that raises money for Down Syndrome NSW. This year I'm riding an ER5 that i'm fitting with dirt bike suspension and knobbies, crappy dual exhausts and dodgy bodywork. Gunna be fun!
    HHHMMM hold that thought, I'll need to go digging!

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    i have most of a pair you can have ill have aroot around and see what i can dig up russ

ASF Gold Full Member
    That would be great guys. I can make brackets and shit, just need the lights!
    If I had a dollar for every time I thought about you, I'd start thinking about you

ASF Gold Full Member
    *bump*

ASF Premium Full Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nudie View Post
    That would be great guys. I can make brackets and shit, just need the lights!
    My shed has just become harder to navigate since my new acquisition, apologies I'll dig out tonight and send you a photo!

When I find them LOL!

ASF Standard Full Member
    If you get stuck Russ you can borrow mine if you like. Unless you were planning on making them a permanent fixture.

ASF Gold Full Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBBY View Post
    If you get stuck Russ you can borrow mine if you like. Unless you were planning on making them a permanent fixture.
    Thanks for the offer Bobby, very generous. However at this stage it looks as if I've agreed to terms with Hagar. That's IF he can find anything in his shed!!

ASF Standard Full Member
    All good shags. You've got my number.