Thread: WTB front master cylinder

ASF Gold Full Member

WTB front master cylinder

I need a front M/C with mirror perch for my old dirt bike. I bought one from evilbay for $20 and it turns out to be worth $20.
    I put a later model front end on my drum brake DR500 that has a disc brake, but the M/C that came with it was kaput. So I need one with mirror perch if anybody has one that they'd be willing to let go.
    If I had a dollar for every time I thought about you, I'd start thinking about you

ASF Premium Full Member
    I've got a gsxr radial one, or the OEM one from my VFR800.<br>
    Probably have a clamp to screw the mirror into.I'll text you some pics tonight.<br>

of the MC's.

And maybe my dick.
    more titanium than my bike

Blog Entries
    Yea, was going to say, you can get any old clamp with a mirror thread and just use that on the m/c of your choice (read budget).

ASF Gold Full Member
    Yeah I got a new clamp and hacked off the lever mount so it was just a mirror perch. Squeezed it all on the bars and it broke into 3 pieces before I could even adjust the mirror. Cheese has more structural integrity than Chinese bike parts. Add to that the lack of performance from the $20 M/C and I figure that a cry for help on here would be of more success.

Dick pics will be critiqued!
    If I had a dollar for every time I thought about you, I'd start thinking about you

Ive seen a few brake/clutch lever brackets with the mirror bracket built in?