Thread: WTB Gsxr 1100 88 slave cylinder support/ sprocket cover

WTB Gsxr 1100 88 slave cylinder support/ sprocket cover

Name:  12366388_10153795545759798_7889352608531865790_n.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  6.9 KB

88 Gsxr 1100 slave cylinder support/ sprocket cover
    Clutch push rod
    Rear disc

Looking for the above for a mate bike , if you have something let me know and I will pass on details
    'Originally Posted by rock hard stock swingarms are for blokes with balls!! ha ha'

I would love to become a professional whistler. I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better. Make my living out of it.

Yella turbo ZX7 Winner VCM Best Streetfighter and SOS encouragement award NFR 2011
    http://www.streetfighters.com.au/for...-s-ZX7-project

ASF Premium Full Member
    Whats he willing to pay or swap for one?

Reasonable price or what is required for trade?
    'Originally Posted by rock hard stock swingarms are for blokes with balls!! ha ha'

I would love to become a professional whistler. I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better. Make my living out of it.

Yella turbo ZX7 Winner VCM Best Streetfighter and SOS encouragement award NFR 2011

ASF Premium Full Member
    I'd need to see what he has to offer in terms of trade.

in the past I have been happy to let parts go without anything but the reality is when the time comes for exchange or whatever, not necessarily a deliberate action by either party, but have found either the person or a transaction in reverse is not always present or I feel as if I have to get on knees and beg to remind that they were given trade in the first place based on reciprocation which if you know me, It aint gonna happen!

Don't mind me I'm getting grumpier by the day! But yes I will more than likely have the item he is looking for.

Trade? I have Cars, Bikes, First Born and I'm an alcoholic so pretty much anything goes if it fits!

Not sure on clutch pushrod and the items will be in used condition as you'd expect.

Rear Disc? most discs now are rooted for Gixxer of that age (most Suzi rear discs are compatible so a late model alernative should be available relatively cheap) I normally buy S3 performance discs, as cheap as wreckers pricing normally.

I am sure he would be happy to pay a fair price to get the bits, put a price on them if you have them and I will let him know , pretty sure he has found disc