Thread: Holy FARK !!!!

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    AU$56k for all that?? Someone could make a fortune!

Blog Entries
    Awesome translator came up with this:

Special, because it is an exhibition, easy bid please pardon. Vehicle is located in Hyogo Prefecture Kakogawa. It is not the usual Okazaki City, Aichi Prefecture. Not possible therefore preview, also trader's also personal, but is a good trade shop, too, thank you only professional of the road. The restorers's such as an individual, you probably think the load is too heavy .... Some years ago, Mr. Lightning, separate motorcyclist's, because he received coverage in BG's like, I think also he who you know .... Just Katana, become about the final 600 units, since sold about 200 units, although there are about 400 units after, we are divided into three locations. As you can see, the Kakogawa There are many type 2 GSX750S. Vehicle of the first floor that is reflected in the image, so there is also no longer thing, thank you once image. Indeed one single at a time, because it does not take image ... sweat) the most are storing is, it is Kakogawa City warehouse. This time, because it is limited to those of Kakogawa of the warehouse, the other warehouse can not guide you. Because it is an exhibition of the organizational purposes of Kakogawa warehouse, please understand .... Also it is out for sale anything other than GSX750S. Please back to have to choose the 55 units, among a number of how many hundreds. About three sales not (chassis number, because the serial number, this much I just want to keep but I ... laughs place), but there is a thing, it is OK even if asked about what Pick except. Outside parts removed almost, it sold off is because in Yahoo! Auctions, muffler there is no, there is also a thing there is no suspension. Please think that it is basic normal. Even if there is a shortage can not be part removing from the other vehicle. (It ... is such as I exchanged only tank next to the vehicle) all, please take away your present condition. Documents can be found almost nine out of ten, but some do not. Fare, Kanto Ibaraki, west, will pay postage us until about Okayama. However, only BAS. For other shipping company, please postage successful bidder burden. Since carry a large vehicle, it will be limited to the place to put physically the car. Exhibition, GSX750S Katana only. GSX750S3 GSX1100S is out for sale. Since not be have something individual descriptions, it is not suitable for those who personal level. This also serves as the organizing of things that had been collected as a hobby, it will not be sold in small portions. With the oldest ones, twenty years ago. 7-8 years at the latest is the one sleeping in a warehouse. Postage investigation other than to free shipping area, it can not be by special too, please understand. Since coming to us, but is the warehousing and do not know it's previous state. All cars, because it is a long-term immobility, both institutions is no inspection (this do, when I checked, dead will you do ... smile) for many years, but was "one person Kanata Meeting" state, to bring to the death truly leave this Since Moi is not ... (laughs)) in question. Such as "What is rust in the tank?", And are investigating all, health damage is likely questions, please pardon ... write note following, Sagawa Express, etc., wording without a clearly relationship ignores Please read . So, thank you.

Blog Entries
    I personally like this bit: (this do, when I checked, dead will you do ... smile)

Blog Entries

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Blog Entries
    Fuck!!!!!

Weekend Warrior
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0136597ff0907f515a51d559de896fac5dcb22b835.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	14.8 KB 
ID:	7333

Blog Entries
    They look to be mostly / almost all, Jap home market Mk-2 750's.

Silver motors with 16" front wheel with the same design at the 6 spoke pop-up Kat,
    not a tall skinny 19" as used on the 1K and 11.

keep ya busy for a while hey ,dont know what the missus would say when a couple of shipping containers land on the front lawn