Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NFR 2015 whos in?

Weekend Warrior

NFR 2015 whos in?

I know its late notice, but I'm still doing NFR this year even if no one will join me.

I know its lost traction, but like Jules said, it was the best run going for a few good years. I was first introduced to this forum and some of the mad bastards that are a part of it on NFR 2009 and I never looked back, it would be a shame to see it lost. So on that note...

I've planned for the 13th-15th Nov. Accommodation will be booked at the alpine hotel in Cooma. As it stands there will be myself on the 09, the missus on her CB, and 2 mates of mine, one on an old XS400 and the other on a 76' commando. It wont be much of an ASF ride with no streetfighter's so I'm hoping we get at least 1 more come along with a proper streetfighter so we can actually call this a fools run, and at least match last years turn out. If you commit to going by the 13th of Oct I can book accommodation for you. If you commit to coming after that date there should be plenty of rooms left considering its not peak season, so you can book you own if you decide to come.

I'm sure most on this forum want to see NFR continue as I do, so save coin then call in sick.

Blog Entries
    You are a champion Muz! The never-say-die attitude is one I admire. I'll announce this in that "other" place that so many seem to like.

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Way to Go Muz . but as bloody usual im in sydney- melbourne 2 weeks later... Fuck it One day il get there

Bad time of year for me to get away other wise I'd be all over it, have fun.

Blog Entries
    Looks like Big Kev is in, and with some goodies too.

This year booked in for MotoGP so just can't make both events coming down from Brissy, bit too far. Next year however i'll be there with bells on.

Good on ya MuZ

Weekend Warrior
    Cheers guys, but to be honest I'm just stoked to be going for a ride and a few beers with like minded people.

I haven't had a bike for the past few years because weddings and houses are expensive as fuck and its driven me insane knowing what I'm missing out on. Fortunately for me my wife is amazing and, no shit, forced me to buy a new bike because she reckons I'm a depressed cunt without one. So now I have a bike again, I intend on using it the way Yamaha intended, skids and wheelies...

ASF Gold Full Member
    Well fuck it, I've been procrastinating long enough. I bought a Busa for my next 'fighter and have been gathering up parts to make a start, but done nothing with it. So I'll use NFR 2015 as an excuse to get started. Fingers crossed I'll be there on a 'fighter not an overgrown trailbike like the last few ASF rides I've been on.

Good on you Muz for keeping it going!
    If I had a dollar for every time I thought about you, I'd start thinking about you

Weekend Warrior
    hells yeah the list grows! If your gonna struggle getting the busa sorted in time I'm only in Nowra and could be persuaded to make the ride up if you if you need a hand. Also have access to a lathe if you need any turning done

Blog Entries
    Muz touch base with me mate will make some goodies for the asfers that rock up

Weekend Warrior
    No worries kev ill send you a pm with my number, give me a call.

For those that are coming, next week when I have a better idea about numbers I'll call the alpine hotel and see if we can get some type of discount or deal in regards to accommodation. once that's sorted and I have prices I'll let you all know the deal and I'll pm those coming with my bank details just to get a deposit off you for the time being and get you to pay the remainder when we arrive.

Weekend Warrior
    Kev, I'll get Rach to send you my number via facebook cause your asf inbox is full

Blog Entries
    Was great talking to you Muz today mate NFR is going to be a hoot . See you there boys

ASF Gold Full Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuZ View Post
    hells yeah the list grows! If your gonna struggle getting the busa sorted in time I'm only in Nowra and could be persuaded to make the ride up if you if you need a hand. Also have access to a lathe if you need any turning done
    Thanks mate, you might regret that offer!
    If I had a dollar for every time I thought about you, I'd start thinking about you

Blog Entries
    Book me in.

Weekend Warrior
    Well have to say I'm pretty stoked with the turnout so far, rang the pub yesterday, and they pretty much still have every room available for that weekend, For those coming, I'll PM you some bank details tonight so I can get a $50 deposit for the accommodation. This is just to cover my ass if someone pulls out because they will charge the cancelation fee to my credit card. hope you understand, I'm not doing it to be a pain in the ass.

I'll book the accommodation some time over the weekend if we get anymore takers in the next few weeks I should just be able to add the booking to my card once I get a deposit from you.

The list so far
    Myself and the bride
    Kev and his wife
    Nudie
    Gitzy
    Zerbes (non forum member)

I also approached blowy at work last week, says he's keen, but his workload in the weeks either side is pretty massive and his bikes not registered so he's unsure.

Weekend Warrior
    And I forgot to mention twin share room is $200 a night so, $100 a night each or its gets cheaper if you don't might bunking up with 3 or more

ASF Premium Full Member
    has that gone up a bit from the last time we were there?
    more titanium than my bike

Quote Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
    has that gone up a bit from the last time we were there?
    I think we paid $40 a couple of years back

Weekend Warrior
    Sorry glad you mentioned it, I fucked up! It is $200 for 2 nights so $50 a night each.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast