Thread: 929 bars

New to Streetfighters

929 bars

Hi new here sooooo hi !
    I've got a 929 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010002.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	94.4 KB 
ID:	6617

Now i've got old and can't bend over to the clip ons, what do I need to set it up with motocrosser bars
    I hope someone has done this and knows the lowdown

cheers
    scott

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    welcome man , few options , i have a 929 front on my vfr , it was the gull wing top clamp so drilling was not a option , i bought myself a cnc top plamp from top yokes in the uk , bit of a wait but was worth it , abm prob does a kit too , and the is also ben at extreme creations im sure he does one too , dont forget youll need to look at your wiring to lengthen or reroute same with cable lengths and brake and clutch lines , bit of mucking around but worth the effort , remove the tupperware and your on your way

I have the the top yoke from the UK ,I couldnt have made it for the price and fits a treat ,but I am running almost flat bars on mine ,didnt have to change cables ,but if you run mx bars you will

New to Streetfighters
    Quote Originally Posted by hyofighter View Post
    welcome man , few options , i have a 929 front on my vfr , it was the gull wing top clamp so drilling was not a option , i bought myself a cnc top plamp from top yokes in the uk , bit of a wait but was worth it , abm prob does a kit too , and the is also ben at extreme creations im sure he does one too , dont forget youll need to look at your wiring to lengthen or reroute same with cable lengths and brake and clutch lines , bit of mucking around but worth the effort , remove the tupperware and your on your way
    Any pics?
    Will leave my fairing and trim it

New to Streetfighters
    Quote Originally Posted by safighter View Post
    I have the the top yoke from the UK ,I couldnt have made it for the price and fits a treat ,but I am running almost flat bars on mine ,didnt have to change cables ,but if you run mx bars you will
    Any pics and how far did the bars go up and back from the clip ons ?

will try and post some

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    This is the clamp forget about the machining done on the back thay was to clear the vfr tank

This is it fitted up

New to Streetfighters
    Been checking up on the clamps
    they don't give them away do they