Thread: ZXR400H2 Track bike

ASF Premium Full Member

ZXR400H2 Track bike

Hey guys, I'm selling my ZXR400 as it doesn't get used. I work away a lot and it's just sitting. It'd be better to go to someone who could use it. It was dyno'd at 74hp on what could have been a fairly optimistic dyno but the motor spec is as follows: ported, polished and skimmed head, cams dialled in, ignition advanced +4 degrees, 33mm flatslide carbs (these could do with a rebuild. It will also come with CV carbs), exhaust a copy of the kawasaki race kit item, zx6r stick coils, close ratio gearbox, kawasaki race kit airbox, kawasaki race kit ignition, oil cooler moved to behind fairing as per kit manual, gearbox in perfect condition, kawasaki back torque clutch (the basic old school slipper clutch) works well. The suspension has been set up for a 75kg rider and is in good condition. It is fitted with a hyperpro steering damper. ZX10R front master cylinder. Polished frame. Lots of spares included. Lots of work has gone into this bike and I'll be sad to see it go but it just isn't getting the use it deserves. I believe that at one point it was owned by a member of this forum. It was painted in black and silver and came from Sydney. I'm located in Brisbane. $4500

ASF Premium Full Member
    If I wasn't such a fat bastard I wouldn't mind looking at this!

Always loved the Scott Russel version with 600/750 Barrel jobbie!

ASF Premium Full Member
    Buy it and use it as weight-loss motivation.