Thread: 1100w fighter from italy

1100w fighter from italy

hi all guys,
    i'm nicola, from italy.

i've got a 1100w that i'v streetfightered during the last 2 years. here's some spec:
    -full arrow exhaust with leovince titanium silencer
    -kit dynojet stage 1
    -double cone air filter by k&n
    -dyna2000 full version with coils and plug
    -braking break disks front and rear
    -metallic brake and clutch hoses
    -readial pumps by discacciati
    -koso db2r strum
    -fork plate by aem with risers
    -homemade tail and rear frame
    -2kg racing battery
    -mt03 front light

the bike is awesome for me, but it isn't perfect i think. i've got some little problems with carburation, so i would like to mount a set of keihin fcr41 or convert it in efi with 1000 k1 k2 injection and ecu, with a dedicated map. and watching guy martin's bike i think taht this winter i'll transform my oil bath clucth in a dry clutch.
    if someone would discuss with me about the bike and the future transformations, and also be critic for keihin, efi, and other things, or also explain me how-to convert the bike in an efi one, i'll be greatefull.
    thanks all!

regards!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6321.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	93.0 KB 
ID:	6091Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6792.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	95.4 KB 
ID:	6092Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6948.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	83.8 KB 
ID:	6093

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Blog Entries
    apart from the sad fact these are water cooled the w is still one of the nicest street weapons out there
    arrrr the old carbs v efi
    myself I like the kiss way of doing things ( dont know if u have that over there lol stands for keep it simple stupid lol)
    so thats a carb, it will never get as good as fueling as efi but fcr and rs carbs do very well and bolt in. not as intresting as efi
    but im boring like that. note all this imo

Blog Entries
    ps at least with the w frame it is a bolt on sub frame much bettera that earlier lol

i think so. i'd like too much this bike, and for me it's funny to work around to make it better (or maybe tryin'). so, i could do one of those 2 way, but i can't choose myself. they offered me all the things that are needed for doin the conversion for 300€, my really problem is to map the ecu properly. i don't know a thing about ecu ^^'

Blog Entries
    There are a few guys that are good with EFI conversions on here, hopefully one of them will comment soon.

Welcome to ASF mate!

thanks happy to have "meet" you all! (if someone know them, maybe tell them about this post)

Blog Entries
    Hey mate, why not try a new topic on just that subject in this area: http://www.streetfighters.com.au/for...ce-or-got-some

Some guys just look there to give advice. Just create a new topic about the EFI.

Ben venuto Nicola. Dove sei in Italia?

Welcome to the madness.

Nice bike you have. Welcome
    Ladies and Gentelmen, take my advise. "Pull down your pants and slide on the ice."

thanks you all! i'm from near the adriatic seaside, like rimini, riccone, milano marittima. i live in cesena, it's a nice place of about 120'000 souls. happy that's you like my bike! yours are very nice too!
    (sorry for my english, all the world knows italy for our low knowledge about languages, expecially english ^^')
    thanks again for the link, i'll give it a try!