Thread: Club reg ?

Pizza delivery boy/girl

Club reg ?

Hi guys, its been a while but i want to know what clubs are about that i can get club reg for my bike ?
    cheers

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Hey Rupe, long time no see.
    Most of the Vic. ASF crew are members of the Classic & Custom Japanese Motorcycle Club (CCJMC) & we have our pre '89 bikes on Club Permits through them.
    The club has a website - ccjmc.net - but it's 99% Facebook based, you hafta join up on the website & pay the fees with Paypal & once you're a member you can have your bike scrutineered (no RWC required) & once that's done you take the paperwork & 70 odd gold coins to VicRoads, get your No. plate & logbook & you're pulling wheelies!

What bike have you got damige?

ASF Standard Full Member Redmohawk's Avatar
    Get in REAL fast though , club rego WILL need a roadworthy very soon .

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    Will we need to get a roady each year Adam?

The way I understand it, if/when the proposed changes to the CPS come into effect, a RWC will be required with your initial application & the club will be required to take & date pics of VIN, engine No. & 3 or 4 overall pics of the vehicle & keep them on file so that Vicroads can access them if there are any issues reported with a particular vehicle.
    It looks like the club will have to update the pics with each yearly renewal - probly so you can't get your stock Mighty Boy on a permit then stick a blown & injected 600 cube Hemi in.
    So, I doubt a RWC will be needed every year - if vehicles on normal rego don't need one (in Victoria) It wouldn't make sense to make CPS vehicles get one... then again, what does making sense have to do with politics eh?

ASF Standard Full Member Redmohawk's Avatar
    Tk has it in a nutshell , this is all still up in the air BUT vicroads HAVE sent out the proposed changes to club officials. Essentally if your bike is modded , behave and you'll most likely be fine. If your bike is currenly club regoed clubs may ask for photos in the future.

I wouldnt stress if your already setup , but if your putting one on soon MAKE IT REAL SOON. For a start the average roadworthy will sting you say $160 , we can currently do that for zip. Maybe a can of beer if we have to drive 50 km be nice but after the inspection , wouldn;t want to feel like it was a bribe.

Far to many clapped out cars have been getting V8 shoved in em and being pinned for shit like steering and brake defects. So everyone is copping a reaming. Cause us streetfighter riders are all into stock n shit.

The best thing about club rego is the lack of need for an engineers ticket for mods that would normally need so, and Heres the kicker . Yep you'll need a ticket for all the same mods so engine swaps etc will be out. If your bikes already regoed you'll prob be in the clear but when photos are taken it MUST BE ROADWORTHY
    Last edited by Redmohawk; 05-09-2014 at 11:01 PM.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Thanks Turbocat and Redmohawk, yeah its been awhile. I've joined the club just now so hope to here from them soon, the bike needs a good clean up as she's been under covers for a while now must catch up soon.
    Stiffsimon heres a pic for you.

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    Is that pic taken in lilydale be any chance?

Nice one. I just wondered as I live just round the corner in Ringwood.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    latheboy, yeah it was i think two years ago cheers