Thread: first zx7r build.

first zx7r build.

hey guys, what would be the best choice for speedo/gauges for 97 zx7r, looking for the easiest to swap over without changing wiring etc.. also looking for a nice head light that has space behind to hide the wiring.
    pretty much open to any comments on any change over parts to create my first street fighter.. cheers Jaye

ASF Premium Full Member
    An Acewell would be my choice. nice and simple to wire up.
    Also it my be a good idea to intro your self. People around kind of like that stuff

Blog Entries
    Hey Jayeball. welcome aboard mate. Have a flick through here and see if you get inspired:

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/for...aki-ZXR750-ZX7

If you see something you like, show us here and we'll try and pin point it for you.

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    welcome jayeball , acewell for sure , easy to wire , as for hiding the wiring theres heaps of room on them under the airbox to hide it as i have just done it on my dirtdragger and feed out what i needed for the front

Yep any of the Acewell units are easy and as Hyo said plenty of room under the airbox for the wiring etc. Welcome
    'Originally Posted by rock hard stock swingarms are for blokes with balls!! ha ha'

I would love to become a professional whistler. I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better. Make my living out of it.

Yella turbo ZX7 Winner VCM Best Streetfighter and SOS encouragement award NFR 2011
    http://www.streetfighters.com.au/for...-s-ZX7-project