Thread: G'day Fella's

G'day Fella's

hi guys gaz from sydney here coming aboard

im into motards my self but love the look of streetfighters, i just purchased a crashed hyosung for a cheap and hopefully quick convert into a streetfighter for one of my cousins or friends so we can go group riding together on weekends

has anyone converted the hyosung 250 before?

Blog Entries
    Hey mate, welcome aboard. No 250 converions I know of, but yes to the 650. Can't be much different can it?

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/for...ofighters-ride

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    gee si havent seen that thread for a while , all my pics are missing out of it

welcome gaz , hyo 250 pretty much the same everything bar the motor and frame , plenty of people have had a go at them now (in more ways than one haha) korider was a good source of info back in the day but google is your friend

heres my girl from a few years ago

my post seems to be missing ill see if it works now

thanks for the welcome Gix11 and hyofighter, i checked out the thread but seems a few pics are missing

im looking to put one of those cyclone dirt bike headlights onto the hyosung im unsure if i'll be able to use the standard speedometer as it might get in the way? so i might go with a trail tech are they hard to wire up?

there are better options thaqn the cyclone unit , most of those enduro headlights are terrible at night a candle would do a better job , if you have the go in ya a trail tech should be easy to wire in theres not much o them , the efi hyos had a neat digi dash that might be a easier swap

i was worried about the bulk of the OEM speedometer being it needs to sit between the triple clamp and headlight, do u think it would look crap with the OEM speedometer sitting on top of the triple clamp? i would ideally like the headlight to be strapped,screwed bolted to the forks as i dont like the stand off mounts

i just looked up the EFI speedometer are they a plug and play unit for the carb model bikes? or are they mostly colour coded wiring?

Weekend Warrior
    welcome mate

thanks hutch

Hullo Gaz. ....

Welcome mate
    Ladies and Gentelmen, take my advise. "Pull down your pants and slide on the ice."

ASF Premium Full Member
    Hi Gaz,
    I've got an acerbis led vision that I don't need anymore. Like hyo said, it's not that bright (35/35W) but it would be cheap.
    I've also got a gsx650f headlight that I don't need.

And welcome aboard.
    more titanium than my bike

hooli thanks mate turns out the compliance plate was removed from the bike so i passed up the deal

hooli gsxf headlight how much?

ASF Premium Full Member
    $100 plus post?
    I'll take a few pics before I go to work and send you a PM.

And without a compliance plate, it'll be hard to find a buyer for a hyo 250 track/stunt bike.
    more titanium than my bike