Thread: Chain and sprocket time

ASF Standard Full Member

Chain and sprocket time

Can anyone recommend somewhere with good pricing/service to get a decent chain and sprockets for my bike here in SE QLD? Would prefer here on the Sunshine Coast but do travel to Brissy regular.

Perhaps you may even recommend a brand or more importantly which brand to stay away from.
    and on the seventh God said " I'll be back in a few hours I'm goin for a rip on the bike "

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/showthread.php?23591-My-93-GSXR-750-WP-Build-(what-have-I-started-)

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    The folks at the Motorcycle Tyre Warehouse can help. ph 1800mctyres. Best price and advice. Located at Brendale. Don't buy cheap shit off ebay. Otherwise M.A.D. at Buddina is ok.

ASF Standard Full Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davo View Post
    The folks at the Motorcycle Tyre Warehouse can help. ph 1800mctyres. Best price and advice. Located at Brendale. Don't buy cheap shit off ebay. Otherwise M.A.D. at Buddina is ok.
    Cheers Davo, I'll give mono a call didn't know he did chains and sprockets.
    and on the seventh God said " I'll be back in a few hours I'm goin for a rip on the bike "

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/showthread.php?23591-My-93-GSXR-750-WP-Build-(what-have-I-started-)

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Mono is multi-talented.
    Last edited by davo; 17-07-2014 at 05:47 PM.