Thread: Scrapheap Adventure Ride

ASF Gold Full Member

Scrapheap Adventure Ride

The Scrapheap Adventure Ride raises money for Down Syndrome NSW and this year is the 5th. To enter you need to get a bike for less than $1,000 and ride it to the destination, which this year is Nymboida in northern NSW.
    I've joined up with my brother to form Team Oldslow. We've got a couple of postie bikes to tackle the 1,500klm round trip from Wollongong.
    So here's where you can all join in. If you could chuck in a couple of dollars it would be much appreciated! I'm not expecting anyone to sell a kidney for us, but even $5 makes a difference! If you'd like to help out or even just have a look at what it's all about, click on the linky thing here https://scrapheap.everydayhero.com/au/russell

Russell
    If I had a dollar for every time I thought about you, I'd start thinking about you

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Looks good mate, I'll keep an eye out for a junker around here.

If I can't make it I'll throw a few bucks at you.

ASF Gold Full Member
    Yeh come along Stu. It's a good excuse for a ride and a few beers I reckon. Probably going to be over 5 days for us. A bit closer for you though
    If I had a dollar for every time I thought about you, I'd start thinking about you

ASF Premium Full Member
    What was the date Russ?

Need a chaperone? (Not on a bloody postie though!)

ASF Gold Full Member
    Hahaha come on Danny, you know you want to! It's Fri 19th-Sun 21st Sept.
    We'll be leaving The Gong early on Thu 18th but if you're on the Bandit, maybe meet up on the Friday. I might even allow you to take the venerable CT110 for a strop through the hills if you're lucky!

ASF Gold Full Member
    Well it's getting close! We're leaving thursday morning for this thing.
    If you could spare a couple of dollars, it would go to a very worthy cause. Just click on the link in my first post, it's easy
    If there's any carnage, I'll try and get pics for you ghouls

Donated, have fun mate
    Ladies and Gentelmen, take my advise. "Pull down your pants and slide on the ice."

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    I would have liked to have made it, but I spent most me cash getting the Busa ready for the drags this weekend.

It'll be a hoot I bet, the new hotmix between Ebor and Nymboida is great, shame you won't be able to take advantage of it.