Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hackin up a Hyo

New gauge arrived today

Gotta give a wrap to the guys at trail tech. They were excellent with their service and were able to mix and match cables to suit the kwaka front end and hyo body. Always good dealing with good customer service!

Some goodies arrived today.

Big thanks to Ben at extreme creations for modifying my triple clamps to fit the kawasaki forks.

Also picked up a used bandit shock to get rid of the brick that is the hyo rear shock.

And trolling the Internet I was able to pick up a vfr400 SSSA and all the extras ready for phase 2 for the rear end. If anyone knows some wheels that will fit the vfr400 swingarm let me know. Guessing the 750 will be the same stud pattern just wider? The 400 is tiny!!!

Weekend Warrior
    wow, loving the effort your putting in!

ASF Premium Full Member
    Talk to Harley at RB racing about the choice of rear wheels.
    more titanium than my bike

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Looking good mate

Thanks for the kind words fellas. Still trying to get everything on a budget which makes it that much better when you find a bargain! The full swing arm and assembly as well as a rear wheel was $200 all up! Cheap as chips for a muck around project

Haven't updated in a while. Managed to finally get the kawa front end on after stalling for a while trying to find some spacers. Now just in the market for a new headlight which I have a few things in mind
    As always pics is a must

Blog Entries
    Looking good mate!

Weekend Warrior
    very impressed with the bike so far and can't wait to see what headlight you go with!

Thanks for the comments guys. Headlight is ordered. Bit different to my original thoughts but going to try it out. Stay tuned. Excited to finally get the bike back on the road. Missed so many good riding days. Busy building a house and planning a wedding.
    Also planning on purchasing a cbr900 for my next project but want to get this thing back rideable. Plus might con the mrs into getting her Ls as I think she'd love this to ride. Doesn't need to be the best performance wise but hopefully make it "cool" enough for her to take for a squirt

Hey guys thought I'd throw up some updated photos. Just need to sort out some wiring and indicators, maybe some subtle additions of paint and other small things.
    Have started on my 900 blade project so would like to get back on the road on this so I still have a bike to get around on when I feel the need!
    Not the greatest of street cred but still has been fun!

Blog Entries
    It does look like fun mate. A good stepping stone to keep motivated.

Cheers mate. Good learning curve that's for sure. Might hack up that long pipe and get myself a belly pan. Mostly cosmetic stuff but still fun. I'll make sure to start a build thread for the blade. Got big plans for that ��

Weekend Warrior
    Looks good. VFR400 swingarm still going on? You can indeed fit a 5" rim from a 4th Gen VFR750 (94-97), some machining and fab is required. See this link:

http://www.vsource.org/VFR-RVF_files...hrearwheel.htm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12