• Supercharger's Z1

92 25.99%
  • Jarrod's M109R

87 24.58%
  • Scott's YZF 750

87 24.58%
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: MARCH 2014 SFOTM (ASF Streetfighter of the month) - VOTE!

ASF Premium Full Member MattyDucati's Avatar
    Nice find there Scotty lol
    Cheers Matt

I hate being bipolar, its awesome!

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Quote Originally Posted by hyofighter View Post
    Good detective work there Scotty...the cat is out of the bag.

After years of watching most of you guys sling abit of shit at each other, I took this opportunity to exact a bit of piss taking myself and have a little bit of a laugh.

Over to you Si as the head honcho now that there is 100% visibility. At no stage has there been any malice shown or meant by myself...

Wow, this thread is deep man. It's like people on one forum, talking about people on another forum. Out in public like, except for hiding behind a screen and shit. Just deep man.

I'll keep to riding and having fun as always and try not to let these harsh words from mysterious persons from another page and stuff make me want to kill myself and the like.

I am surprised at the amount of time out of the shed all you people have though. Get to fuckin building!!!!

The other site like... well, get to polishing, and sitting on couches like.. with all your factory customized with off the shelf unique bike parts and stuff.

Peace out

Quote Originally Posted by wackyrider View Post
    Wow, this thread is deep man. It's like people on one forum, talking about people on another forum. Out in public like, except for hiding behind a screen and shit. Just deep man.

I'll keep to riding and having fun as always and try not to let these harsh words from mysterious persons from another page and stuff make me want to kill myself and the like.

I am surprised at the amount of time out of the shed all you people have though. Get to fuckin building!!!!

The other site like... well, get to polishing, and sitting on couches like.. with all your factory customized with off the shelf unique bike parts and stuff.

Peace out
    Touché

SeannesM109R

Really....

mmmm which one do I pic um the black one or the black one or the black one or the black one or the black one or the black one or the black one or the black one or the black one or the black one or the black one or the black one or the black one or the black one or the black one or the black one ooo look a red one oops nar that's black too hahahaha

http://www.ozboulevards.com/index.ph...th-april.6553/
    HEY..... You've missed the white one.... I'm going to CRY...!

SeannesM109R

Bikes

This is just my opinion, but we all ride, we all have a different tastes, but slagging others people's bikes and personnel attacks is not cool... Slagging another mans bike is like slagging his wife...

As for me I'm not well hung... And I'm not gay... I am however different...

I have ridden sports bikes, and I ride a WHITE M109R proudly (best colour BTW) and in time due to bad injuries I will be riding a trike and will do proudly then probably a wheel chair... And hopefully I can bling it out..! Lol

You must be very careful of what you say, there is a few guys on the M109R forums that fully modify their bikes with hand made custom parts, not just bolt on parts... Just like you guys do...

As for Jarrod's bike, he has a lot of friends and he is a top bloke, and I would of voted for him regardless of what he rode because he asked us for a bit of a favour...

And just so you guys know... The M109R is a real muscle machine and IMHO it has the right to be called a street fighter... I know that I have scared the shit out of sports bike riders, they double take they couldn't believe I could keep up because they have a preconceived idea about cruisers, but believe me these things are a force to be reckoned with...

Having said that my ZZR1200 was a real machine too...

Every mans bike is his pride and joy whatever it is...

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    You are a lying cunt dead puppy handler.

To start with,
    [QUOTE=jakam04;405299]Just for the record Si, I'm not fudging figures here. What started out as a bit of harmless fun by mentioning the comp to a mate has gone out of control with people visiting page and voting.

Then you change you're story,
    Simon, all I've done is enter my bike for a bit of a giggle being the comp started on 01 April. I mentioned this comp to a few mates and the rest is out of my hands.

So it goes from telling 1 mate to telling a few mates, then having a read on the linked forum you are asking them "ALL" to vote and having a crack at this forum.

I always thought you were a bit of a fuck wit, this just proves it.

I'm going to supply the trouphy for this comp, it's a rubber fist..... I know you will use it on your new dog.

GromitM109R

GromitM109R

[QUOTE=latheboy;405639]You are a lying cunt dead puppy handler.

To start with,
    Quote Originally Posted by jakam04 View Post
    Just for the record Si, I'm not fudging figures here. What started out as a bit of harmless fun by mentioning the comp to a mate has gone out of control with people visiting page and voting.

Then you change you're story,
    Simon, all I've done is enter my bike for a bit of a giggle being the comp started on 01 April. I mentioned this comp to a few mates and the rest is out of my hands.

So it goes from telling 1 mate to telling a few mates, then having a read on the linked forum you are asking them "ALL" to vote and having a crack at this forum.

I always thought you were a bit of a fuck wit, this just proves it.

I'm going to supply the trouphy for this comp, it's a rubber fist..... I know you will use it on your new dog.

WOW... I bet your just the pride and joy of membership on ASF huh?
    ... I can well imagine why people are falling over themselves to join the forum with members like you...

I own a couple of rides; a 109 & a so called 'streetfighter' - but its all about getting out, meeting great people and enjoying the ride. Register & join you say rather than adding a post as a guest'? Frankly, after reading the thread and posts I think I get a sense of what ASF stands for - Thanks, but I think I'll pass.

You boys sure know how to crack out the welcome mat! Stay safe & ride on...

I haven't even got started Gromit, don't forget you blokes came here to vote for a stock bike in a "streetfighter" comp and take the piss out of us.

How would you feel if in your monthly comp and CBR250 got all the votes?

This is an open forum, so like yourself, I can have a personal opinion.
    I have stated mine as have the Guests who are unlikely to join up after the attacks they have made.

My opinion is mine alone, nothing to do with the forum or anyone else.

" I bet your just the pride and joy of membership on ASF huh? " that would be funny if it were true , sadly I'm not.

not sure whats happening here but there has been a rather large spike in the votes for the yzf , now either netrider has come on board and REALLY like my yzf or there is something sinister happening coz there is no way my yzf is better than that Z

Lord wazza
    I'm still oozing stuff!

you should see a doctor

not sure whats happening here but there has been a rather large spike in the votes for the yzf , now either netrider has come on board and REALLY like my yzf or there is something sinister happening coz there is no way my yzf is better than that Z
    sinister... never... dubious... perhaps

well i never... a lot of people with good taste have voted in the last hour...

What a pisser, come on Jarrod... you gonna bight?
    I'm doped up on codeine and have my offensive pants on.

do they look like this ?

Those pants sure are offensive

Get with the times bro.

Unregistered
    Lol, I'm not one to bite.... That was my puppy's job. If you can't see that this was just a littłe fun then nothing I say will matter

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast