• Supercharger's Z1

92 25.99%
  • Jarrod's M109R

87 24.58%
  • Scott's YZF 750

87 24.58%
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MARCH 2014 SFOTM (ASF Streetfighter of the month) - VOTE!

ASF Premium Full Member
    Well, I gotta say, I agree with the terminology of the unregistered guests, and our new shit fighter of the month competition. A deserving winner.

Maybe it is Pete, both the bikes he liked had orange on 'em.
    more titanium than my bike

ASF Standard Full Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Medication or Not ......... Go Figure..... The Voting Talks the Loser walks .....

And you said second best bike on the Planet ........ Most of us live on Earth but whatever planet you're from things must be very different ...... interesting at times I'm guessin..

And ....... by the way reading your posts is making me want to Bling up my soldering Iron and Burn my eyes out, just for something different.

And ...... I have a great idea for next time you put up Pics to vote on and there is a better bike up there just delete their Picture and sling shit at em so you get more Votes till you are the only one left, then Boom ........ WINNER ......

Maybe Even Mr TurboKat will get in the running for this Illustrious Title .... mmmmmm must have misplaced your Pic somewhere ??? (AKA stock shitbox eh, Now I thought that was a bit low .....)

They are talkin up the Ducati Diavel as a cruiser, in my eyes the perfect streetfighter .... even a Triumph Rocket 3 all blinged up ..... as is the Big Suzuki. All depends how you look at defining a streetfighter .... eh.

Now while we are on the subject ......

Matts R1 is absolutely stunning and the moment my daughter turns 17 and gets her Learners Permit I'm gonna be looking for one of those for her ...... Streetfighter - Nah.
    Scottys YZF is... well ......Headlight, Paintwork, colour, styling all very Different ....... but Streetfighter - Nah
    Jarrods M109R .......Looks Tuff, big cubes, Big Grunt, big tyres, big Brakes, plenty of Bling and Black ......Streetfighter - Sure is
    Now Superchargers Z ....... this is all Streetfighter ........ a early Z is all class and all Streetfighter, will still ride and feel like an older Bike I'd imagine, but one I'd love in my shed .... Streetfighter - Sure is

Moto to this story - We all define a streetfighter differently ....

PS ..... Oh Man I luv this site ...... and since we all ride shouldn't we all get along .......... just thinken out aloud ... ??????????
    WOW !! Sand in ya flange much ?

Rant over ?

Now go to welcome to the madness section, sign up, pay your dues then just maybe your opinion will given consideration.......maybe.
    :cool: Oblivious !!

Unregistered

Z1

Gents
    The Z1 is a great looking bike, but it is no more a streetfighter than the VZR1800RZ.
    Maybe you need to look at the definition of a street fighter modification.

Ride safe all

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzy1100 View Post
    OK Ill bite.... please explain where you see a supercharger...
    and while I know jarrod and have seen his bike in person anyone that votes agaisnt the Z ( btw scotts and matts are stillgreat bikes)
    should go find a quite spot cut their wrists and quitely bleed out.....
    Exactly, hasn't got one....Jarrod wins.

Bloke with a smaller stick rod185651's Avatar
    I voted for the one of the only two street fighters and it was a Yamaha

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Wow . Just wow . After all that i still have only 5 votes and it hasnt changed in days even after a facebook link see jarrod i told you i had no friends . Plus i thought fancy paint custom tail peice odd styling poor handling and average looks was the perfect "streetfighter" of the yzf. Back to the drawing board

Jarrod i just posted the link to this comp to my good mates over at netrider . Wait till them votes roll in Bahahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by hyofighter View Post
    Jarrod i just posted the link to this comp to my good mates over at netrider . Wait till them votes roll in Bahahahahahahaha
    Aawwwww no fair. There are sooooo many people on net rider that will jump in

[QUOTE=jakam04;405418]You guys finished? Kiss, make up and then get back to bagging out the non-conforming bike

That was the more entertaining subject [/QU

The 109 is still deserving as a winner !
    Took one for a ride from Newcastle Suzuki not that long ago , I loved how it wants to tip into corners ,was a strange feeling. For a cruiser.

Don't stop now, it was just getting amusing.
    Last edited by EVLZX; 06-04-2014 at 10:32 AM. Reason: I hate bad spelling.

Unregistered
    Lol fucking drama queens....doesn't this place have moderators?(I bet they are very handsome and awfully clever)

Almost anything hoes it looks lol
    Last edited by Iceman; 06-04-2014 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Coz I can

Blog Entries
    yes we even let people that want to hid behind being anonymous have a say........

Ozzy1100s mum
    yes we even let people that want to hid behind being anonymous have a say........
    Hiding? Lol it's only a name

ASF Premium Full Member MattyDucati's Avatar
    you shit stirrers (guests) should hang around, youll fit right in!
    Cheers Matt

I hate being bipolar, its awesome!

Blog Entries
    well my name is lynton and over many yrs people have come to respect what I have to say, they dont always like it but as with your oppion I really dont give a fuck... I should have known better than to feed a troll.
    I have known jarrod for many yrs and I would like to think he respects me maybe you should have a word to him if you know him so well...... at the end of the day I would have liked that you proved that your not a very small attention seeking wanabe with a over inflated oppion of what he dose and dose not know but alas it seems I may well be waiting for some time.

Jarrods mum

Wink

well my name is lynton and over many yrs people have come to respect what I have to say, they dont always like it but as with your oppion I really dont give a fuck... I should have known better than to feed a troll.
    I have known jarrod for many yrs and I would like to think he respects me maybe you should have a word to him if you know him so well...... at the end of the day I would have liked that you proved that your not a very small attention seeking wanabe with a over inflated oppion of what he dose and dose not know but alas it seems I may well be waiting for some time.

Lighten up lynton...all in good fun buddy..if you can't handle a bit of piss taking it might be time to buy a 109 and move forward .

Blog Entries
    lol now thats more like it . I would buy a 109 but I have a penis so ill stick to my kick arse air cooled kwaka's
    its where all the cool kids hang

Fuckin' hell ladies you've out done yourselves this time !!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K6Thou View Post
    Fuckin' hell ladies you've out done yourselves this time !!
    dan you been spending to much time getting yr dick suxed to keep up lol

This has been a fun read.
    'Originally Posted by rock hard stock swingarms are for blokes with balls!! ha ha'

I would love to become a professional whistler. I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better. Make my living out of it.

Yella turbo ZX7 Winner VCM Best Streetfighter and SOS encouragement award NFR 2011
    http://www.streetfighters.com.au/for...-s-ZX7-project

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast