• Supercharger's Z1

92 25.99%
  • Jarrod's M109R

87 24.58%
  • Scott's YZF 750

87 24.58%
Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: MARCH 2014 SFOTM (ASF Streetfighter of the month) - VOTE!

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Quote Originally Posted by hyofighter View Post
    Will someone end this voting shit and declare the z the winner so he can do the winners burnout
    Agreed.

With what started out as a bit of harmless fun, soon spiraled out of control. My intentions were purely to have votes cast by friends on the other site but unfortunately things went south when comments were made and shit hit the fan.

Si, I understand the rules initially state this comp runs for the whole month but due to the issues presenting on this thread , would you consider closing the voting down early. All three of us challengers have expressed that Mark is the deserved winner and clearly would have won by considerable margin if I had not commenced my voting grab starting an all out war..

I wish to officially withdraw my bike from the comp as we discussed earlier in the month.

To the remainder of ASF Crew, I do apologies for causing controversy on this comp. I assure you that I did not intend things to get this out of hand. This will not happen again.

Up to you blue leader.

ASF Premium Full Member MattyDucati's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jakam04 View Post
    Agreed.

With what started out as a bit of harmless fun, soon spiraled out of control. My intentions were purely to have votes cast by friends on the other site but unfortunately things went south when comments were made and shit hit the fan.

Si, I understand the rules initially state this comp runs for the whole month but due to the issues presenting on this thread , would you consider closing the voting down early. All three of us challengers have expressed that Mark is the deserved winner and clearly would have won by considerable margin if I had not commenced my voting grab starting an all out war..

I wish to officially withdraw my bike from the comp as we discussed earlier in the month.

To the remainder of ASF Crew, I do apologies for causing controversy on this comp. I assure you that I did not intend things to get this out of hand. This will not happen again.

Up to you blue leader.

Cheers Matt

I hate being bipolar, its awesome!

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Unable to vote yet, but that R1 does it for me.. Absolutely beautiful and very simplistic.

Blog Entries
    I go away for 4 days and come back to more mess than the kids actually made in the front room at home

To be honest, I really don't give a shit. I'm not your mum. The irony of it is, this voting thread has had the most attention in the history of SFOTM and I thank you all for being players, regardless of your input - you all actually helped out in a big way!

If you're looking for squeeky clean only-hear-what-you-want to-hear forums, well you already know you're in the wrong place, so it's business as usual around here. I guess I'm talking to the visitors there....

We all know who this month's winner is don't we?

now smoke it up

Quote Originally Posted by Gix11 View Post
    We all know who this month's winner is don't we?
    Is it me?

Oh sorry I was going for "most gratuitously punctuated cockwaffle" of the month. as you were.

Don't tell my wife but I want to rub myself against that Z..

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678