Thread: is the scene dead in tassie?

Pizza delivery boy/girl

is the scene dead in tassie?

So here i am.struggling to use my phone as a pc to use this site and i notice that tassie has sweet F.A on the go for a fair while:'( well i live in devonport and will be on the build in may and once complete. It would be nice to meet up with some like minded peoples and smash the backroads as i do with my brother inlaw when i get the chance and we are both free from work... not a common thing! Anyways ill do my bit when i can so tassie doesnt fall off the map

Blog Entries
    Good on ya mate. There was a few guys down in Tassie that have gone quiet recently. Launceston was where they were if I remember rightly.

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Yea rodgi ill be up that way with the bike while i do paint.. going to take bike into danny at fastlane and get the guys to sort me out.. pretty sure ive dropped a valve.. im no mechanic but goin to do a comprssion test when i get home and see what the difference between 1 an 2 cyl is cos one is running at 87degreesC and the other 3 are running 120 degreesC so its not spark its not fuel its gotta be a valve? Ran out of time b4 heading to work so i got a shitload to do once i get home again.. then fit all my bits up and rego the big girl and rack up some kms

Weekend Warrior
    Danny and his family are great!
    its not just street fightering thats dead in Tassie!....

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    Booked in for tuesday.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140525_104921-1.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	5845

ASF Basic Full Member
    Im still here, Just been laying low and had a lot of other things on the go including a career change and engagement!
    Im planning on having the zx9 "finished" by spring time as well as my z550 cafe/brat and postie projects done too.