Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hyo's 94 yzf750

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    lookin good scotty

That's coming along nice. Top stuff
    Ladies and Gentelmen, take my advise. "Pull down your pants and slide on the ice."

ASF Premium Full Member MattyDucati's Avatar
    ive been thinking about the flat bars for a while now they look sweet, where you buy them and how much$$$
    Cheers Matt

I hate being bipolar, its awesome!

Matty those bars are snow mobile bars Fly snow x bars from memory about 100 bucks landed from the usa

rightio has been a while since a update so here goes

the rest of the parts had turned up , i had ordered 2 different head lights but one turned up smashed so was no good to use , the other was a enduro style one not a huge fan but i improved on its look with some carbon wrap and some more orange dusters

then it was time to lift the tank and find out what wiring nightmares lurked below , turns out not to bad , dazza pretty much just unplugged his acewell and left the rest there so a small tidy up and a couple of plug swaps the new acewell was hooked in , fit up cheap ebay anodized ressies and the head light she was starting to look the part up front , knocked up a number plate bracket and indicator mounts to finish although indicators are not mounted yet , take it for a spin in the yard at work and i was pretty happy with it for a cheapy build that is now i cant wait to rego it and ride it

Last edited by hyofighter; 03-05-2014 at 10:33 AM.

so the first outing for it i was suprised at the amount of attention that paint got at the jap bike show , everyone must of liked it as i picked up best streetfighter at the show , but there was only 4 bikes in the class 2 of which where mine haha

and lastly earlier this month i had the york bike show only changes was to lower the headlight a bitand i flattened out the angle of the acwell so it wasnt so sticky uppy , now less shows time to rego and thrash this thing so i can take the vfr off the road

scotty what site you buy them bars from?
    Cheers Matt

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/FLY-AERO-...item1e7c71acfe

are what i got , there are a few other bends like mountain bend ans some funky hook ones haha , the carbon ones are there too they look wicked 125+ postage though

long time no update , so it regoed passed with flying colours-ish and man its fun to ride , bit of a flat spot coz the airbox has been butchered but its like riding a 2 stroke compared to the vfr wrap it on nothing nothing nothing all , that muffler is gone I made up a new link pipe to that vance and hines pipe I cut down for the dirt dragger , its sounds awesome loud as all hell but

so I took it out for the charity run and after a spirited run I lost my yoke nut , wtf howd that happen haha o well new one on the way with a bolt kit from probolt

DAM scotty you need to go over that beast and check all ya nuts and bolts lol

exhaust looks much better
    Cheers Matt

that may or may not have happened to me once before too :P

so last update for this girl , the anodized stem nut and engine bolt kit turned up and was fitted up turned out well and goes with the rest of the colour theme and the rest of the bolts were gone over to make sure there weren't anymore unwanted suprises

so with a 1100ks ridden on it I was enjoying the bikes handling its lightness and sure was fun but I really disliked the power delivery when you were getting right up it , it was a bit nothing nothing nothing everything very 2 stroke like sure it was fun but the lack of bottom end wasn't doing it for me , and one other thing that bothered me a little was it was a great looking bike but it wasn't all me a bit of caotics a bit of dazzas and finally a bit of me so I couldn't take the credit for it as it really wasn't mine , so getting rid of it was playing on my mind , so one last outing for it to the Toodyay car and bike show where it stood out amongst the iron and then I started to think its time to move it on to fun a new project

I hope its new owner gets some enjoyment out of it

Weekend Warrior

That's a great photo !

That looks sic, paint is amazing!

Weekend Warrior
    Looks killa dude

cheers man it was a good looking bike and went well, not all my doing but , since has been moved on I swapped it and then he swapped it and I see is for sale again

That's a really tidy job mate; well done!

cheers man

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12