Closed Thread

Thread: DECEMBER 2013 SFOTM (ASF Streetfighter of the month) - Nominate Now

Blog Entries

DECEMBER 2013 SFOTM (ASF Streetfighter of the month) - Nominate Now

If you would like your bike to be entered in the DECEMBER 2013 Streetfighter of the month poll, please add any photos below. We will choose 4 bikes for the month and try to make them on an even level of build cost or expertise. If your bike does not make it this month it may well roll into next months if the category suits more. The majority of enteries will determine the category list.

RULES:

• The photo must be of your currently owned motorcycle
    • The motorcycle must be owned by you at the date of submission of the photo (a bike sale should not be affected by the running of this nomination)
    • The motorcycle can be built / modified by yourself or a professional BUT must have at least some input by yourself into the build (i.e. you didn't buy the bike EXACTLY as it is and have just polished it.)
    • Photo should be taken during the month of nomination / submission (one month prior to voting) to get people off their arses and into the shed etc. Any proof of date should be photographed in case of dispute by other nominees.

WINNERS:

The winner of each month will be awarded the bragging rights of being the first photo on the main banner of the ASF website, plus, if they will get "STREETFIGHTER OF THE MONTH" under their forum username in each post, plus they will go into the Streetfighter of the Year poll at the end of the year, PLUS they will be entered into the month they win for the ASF Calendar next year (if all goes to plan).

REMEMBER: ** Just because you've entered before, doesn't mean you can't enter again! Bikes are chosen in brackets each month (i.e. closely linked in one way or another) based on the volume we receive. This could be the month when we chose your category of bike, so enter it again if it didn't win last time! **

If that has confused you, ask away....

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    I'll jump in first and use a couple of photos from Simon.

New to Streetfighters

Here`s mine...1997 TL1000s Fighter

Just a couple

Brief build log..
    http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/showthread.php?26907-TL1000s-Fighter

Revo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20131125_150007.jpg   20131125_145213.jpg  

Blog Entries
    I took the Mocha Dare for a spin yesterday in all her manly purple glory. Vote for me !! only poofs ride V twins especially Teee Ellls..

note: ignore my signature for 30 days, at least i'm only 1/4 poof..

so do i have to re-post my picks here for this month?

Yep

so heres my girl just finished two weeks ago hope you like her

not much in the way of add ons as i had a small budget pro tapers, rhk risers, wave headlight and ebay indicators and taillight

subframe, battery box and tail cowl made by myself

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG0951.jpg   IMAG0954.jpg   IMAG0955.jpg   IMG_5144.jpg  
    Last edited by Gitzy; 04-12-2013 at 06:47 PM.

For larger photo's you need to upload them to a photobucket (or similar) account and then copy the link over here

Quote Originally Posted by wackyrider View Post
    For larger photo's you need to upload them to a photobucket (or similar) account and then copy the link over here
    yeah tried that kept getting an "invalid url" message

the way you mentioned is the only way to add photos on another forum im on and it worked on there

hopefully these will work

Closed Thread