• OLDSKOOL's Slabside GSXR

34 17.44%
  • StuNVA's Hayabusa

5 2.56%
  • nos4r2's Slabside GSXR

110 56.41%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OCTOBER 2013 SFOTM (ASF Streetfighter of the month) - VOTE!

Blog Entries

OCTOBER 2013 SFOTM (ASF Streetfighter of the month) - VOTE!

Welcome to the OCTOBER 2013 ASF Streetfighter of the month poll.

Here is your chance to choose one of these great bikes to be Streetfighter of the month.

Please place one vote for the bike of your choice above by clicking the slector above the photo then clciking VOTE at the bottom. The voting is open to ANY visitors to this page, but you only get one vote - so make it count!

This month's winner will be the bike with the most votes by the end of the month and will be entered into the Streetfighter of the year poll at the end of the year, plus be entered into next years ASF calendar (all going to plan) plus a few more features for the winning ASF member.

As always; No offence to the guys that didn't get their bikes into the 4 drawn this month, it's always hard and stresseful. trust me, you don't want the job if doing it.

Happy voting!

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Only one choice for me. Having seen Dylans bike up close and Dylan being a good sort ( albeit a bit of a cunt too ) I'm voting for his slabby

Blog Entries
    Not to sound like a complete knob here but is that poll count legit? I mean I'm a fan of nos4r2's gsxr not as much as Dylan's but 64 votes and counting?? that is the most votes any single bike has had since this all began. I'm just finding it hard to believe someone with no rep and a single post has had that much attention?? Before I get blasted I know rep nor post count should have any bearing on it at all and good luck to him, I just thought I'd bring it up, carry on.

Blog Entries
    All it takes is for him to ask everyone on the NZ Streetfighter forum to vote for his bike and the job is done! If everyone that came through our forum could be bothered to do the same thing we'd have a lot more votes in general. Over 25,000 unique visitors to ASF in a month and less than 100 votes normally? The Kiwis are doing it right!

ASF Standard Full Member oldskool's Avatar
    Time to stand behind a brother and vote your asses off people.
    Being a dirty Kiwi myself by birth and a Black man taboot should make our south eastern brethren vote for me anyway but lets see if my self crafted Fighter is infact worthy of more votes.
    Maybe pull some aliases out of the cobwebs and vote for one of the oldskool members of ASF or if you think it right vote for someone else its no skin off my cheeze.
    At the end of the day Im happy people like my take on the topic we all hold true.
    Carry on.
    Last edited by oldskool; 22-10-2013 at 10:25 PM. Reason: For god sake Iv got a JMC, thats as fighter as bro!
    "I call it a Camberwell carrot as I invented it in Camberwell and it looks alot like a carrot"

Blog Entries
    we still love you dyan...... well no we dont, it pissed me off I had to vote for you but them the brakes......

Fuck you kunts make me hard.
    "I call it a Camberwell carrot as I invented it in Camberwell and it looks alot like a carrot"

ASF Premium Full Member MattyDucati's Avatar
    Dyan best bike by far, everything is where it should be!
    Cheers Matt

I hate being bipolar, its awesome!

Seems like a land slide this month

Blog Entries
    Ahh I didn't even consider that Si, good point..

VOTE YOU LAZY FUCKERS!!!

Also you can vote over and over... so anyone could just vote vote vote and win

Quote Originally Posted by xa-mont View Post
    Also you can vote over and over... so anyone could just vote vote vote and win
    What???

Blog Entries
    If you know about computers you can. I'd like to think that people didn't stoop to that low level of doing that to rig an honest comp though! The only way to guarantee single voting is to let signed up members only do any voting. It's hard enough to get people to do it when it's open to all, let alone restricting the potential!

Funny thing is I cant find the rally for support on any Kiwi forums bit odd really.

Just checked the French forums now too LOL
    Last edited by oldskool; 23-10-2013 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Its a Swindle

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskool View Post
    Funny thing is I cant find the rally for support on any Kiwi forums bit odd really.

Just checked the French forums now too LOL
    Swindle ? Hope it's not a rock and roll one..... :-)

Na he seen the light an sold his soul for Punk.

Blog Entries
    :-))

New to Streetfighters

so who needs a hug.....

hey guys. not trying to take the piss.
    but gitzy. the votes for my bike are all individual people,i'm sure the site admin could possibly have a way of verifing that they are all from different ip addresses around the world too i might admit,i'm sure they are happy with all the new hits the site is seeing,and i hope that much moolah over time is spent with the associated companies.i didn't think you could vote as many times as you like,maybe i should get them all to keep firing in the votes????? but i was trying to stick to the written criteria at the top of the page. there is no rally for support "YET" from the "nzstreefighter" boys, and i believe there are only about 60 or so members. most of them are up north.
    i have a feeling that i may have registered on this site a long time ago, but forgot password
    /username etc.. so just rejoined cause it was easier,no never commented or posted before....sorry if this upsets some people.
    as far as my bike goes.." I BUILT IT",with a little bit of help with a few mates on friday nights in a 20 foot container, until trev went and built a nice 90 cube workshop to do it in.
    the swing arm is built from an original short swingarm, not a bought and bolted in,as are my rear sets. the frame has been braced/strenghtened sub frame mounts for the 21st anniversary tail piece.( had the rgv tail for ten years myself),various mounts and brackets,moving the coils and wiring up under the tank where airbox used to be, the head light works fucken well,and the internally baffled exhaust that i was bullied into by the boys(just to get it running),has grown on me,and works mint with the flatslide rs34"s (up from 29 mm flatslides), there is a lot that doesn't show until you see it in person. i painted it myself in ppg waterbase colour with ceramic two pack matt clear.the only thing that was sent out to be done on the whole build was the powder coating.
    so c'mon guys this ain't the rugby.
    id rather be riding than sitting here replying to the ones who wanna whinge when a little kiwi comes and steals your thunder.
    not trying to be personal, just trying to apease the nay sayers.so i hope i havn't put any ones nose out of joint.

regards Gordy............NOS4R2.

New to Streetfighters
    we usually have about 4 or 5 bikes on the go every friday night. if any of you guys are heading over here at any stage feel free to touch base and come along to a friday night biker build off

I feel for you, mate.
    Your bike is nice and I voted for it myself.
    However, this is exactly the reason my bike will never appear in the SF of the month comp.
    It is simply a popularity contest.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast